Derma E, Tea Tree and E Antiseptic Creme, 4 oz (113 g)

Very magical

Posted by Reviewer2979501 on Aug 28, 2011

Very magical, with the two later my face acne disappeared

love it

Posted by Reviewer3136381 on Jul 12, 2011

This is my second purchase. I love it. Very natural, but strong tea tree smell,which I actually like, because I have a feeling that it`s very nonalergetic and clean. And goes really long. It doesn`t left any shine, even makes my skin matte effect. And after using it some time my skin looks better and my pores are deffinetly smaller. Very good prodict for such a price!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2812089 on May 10, 2010

I really recommend this creme for people with skin problems. I have acne-prone yet dry and sensitive skin, so I'm used to searching for products that at least won't make my skin worse. If I only had known about this cream earlier: it makes my skin better every time I use it! When applying to the skin, it feels rich and creamy, but it absorbs quickly and thorougly, leaving my skin very soft and soothed. The smell (tea tree) is pretty strong when you apply it but I actually like it.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2671204 on May 10, 2010

Really like this product. Use as moisturizer while keep away from any skin problem.

Soothing

Posted by Reviewer3042074 on Nov 30, 2010

Sometimes you don't want to use tea tree oil and yet want the antiseptic properties of tea tree oil. This creme is just the thing. Nice consistancy and size.