Was a gift

Posted by 5295659124285805175 on Jan 02, 2013

Haven't tried it

smells weird

Posted by 5620945877642541087 on Oct 03, 2012

It's ok, nice natural moisturizing creme. I thing tea tree oil doesn't work on my skin very well, so I didn't notice any results. But it's nice to use so...4 stars Oh, and the smell is weird. Personally I like it, it's very herbal and very tea tree oil, but my dad hates the smell so be careful.

Mrs. Abakumov

Posted by 5118393208709964095 on May 02, 2016

Like this product My husband is using it to moisturise his skin where the psoriasis has left dry patches and some scaring. It is helping keep it moist and disinfected, and we are still using the product and will see what it can do .

this is good for problem skin

Posted by 5457976750347463306 on Nov 14, 2015

I feeling cool after apply it.

Calming lightweight moisturizer

Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 17, 2015

I love using this moisturizer all year round, because it is not too heavy, yet it nicely moisturizes my mixed skin, calms redness and helps fighting breakouts. Because of the scent, it is very refreshing. The packaging is absolutely huge and the price is affordable. I recommend!

Buen producto

Posted by 5174670616097520711 on Nov 24, 2014

Al principio impresiona su olor, de algún ingrediente natural, no huele dulce pero tampoco es que huela fatal. Lo uso antes del maquillaje ya que deja una piel más bien mate, y muy tersa. Aplicado por la noche hace que a la mañana siguiente no haya brillos. Me gusta, seguramente repita, aunque el bote es bastante grande así que durará bastante

good

Posted by 5041732713723038780 on Mar 17, 2014

good

Great hydrating cream !

Posted by 4663820245294310737 on Jan 26, 2014

I have sensitive and dry skin, but once i apply this cream, my skin is moisturized without greasiness. It controls oil as well and very easily absorbed so I can apply makeup after this creme. Helps me control breakouts too!

Good enough day/night cream

Posted by 5742578645319402290 on Sep 24, 2014

I like this cream. Compare to other product with the same effect I found this one the best. However, within one month of use I still have some acne on face. Anyway, I suppose it worth to try this cream.

Works good

Posted by Xhalax on Jul 13, 2014

I bought this after I discovered that I have developed dermatitis. I use this on the spots where the eczema usually appears, and it alleviates the itching. As long as I use it regularly it seems to help minimize the flare ups (but it cannot get rid of them once the rashes have appeared). I've used it on my face as well, but I wouldn't recommend using it as a face moisturiser, as it is a very thick cream that doesn't work well under makeup and smells very strongly of tea tree.