IT REALLY WORKS!

Posted by 5117748686084496125 on May 03, 2016

In less than two weeks, my rash is almost gone because of this product! I'm sure it will be completely gone soon, and 'll always keep it on hand.

Good

Posted by 5688603304947742675 on Dec 23, 2016

But a little expensive. It certainly does it's job.

good

Posted by 5041732713723038780 on Mar 17, 2014

good

Great hydrating cream !

Posted by 4663820245294310737 on Jan 26, 2014

I have sensitive and dry skin, but once i apply this cream, my skin is moisturized without greasiness. It controls oil as well and very easily absorbed so I can apply makeup after this creme. Helps me control breakouts too!

Good enough day/night cream

Posted by 5742578645319402290 on Sep 24, 2014

I like this cream. Compare to other product with the same effect I found this one the best. However, within one month of use I still have some acne on face. Anyway, I suppose it worth to try this cream.

Works good

Posted by Xhalax on Jul 13, 2014

I bought this after I discovered that I have developed dermatitis. I use this on the spots where the eczema usually appears, and it alleviates the itching. As long as I use it regularly it seems to help minimize the flare ups (but it cannot get rid of them once the rashes have appeared). I've used it on my face as well, but I wouldn't recommend using it as a face moisturiser, as it is a very thick cream that doesn't work well under makeup and smells very strongly of tea tree.

Buena crema

Posted by 5756501588448752028 on Aug 07, 2014

Llevo pocos días usando esta crema. Como sirve para muchas cosas (piel seca, rozaduras, picaduras, quemaduras del sol,...) De momento he probado a echarmela en los pies que los tengo muy muy secos, y de maravilla, a los 2 días ya notaba la piel suave. Me han picado mosquitos y he la he echado en las picaduras y en 5 minutos ya no picaba ni estaba hinchado. Tambien la he usado despues de depilarme para aliviar la zona.

Buen producto

Posted by 5174670616097520711 on Nov 24, 2014

Al principio impresiona su olor, de algún ingrediente natural, no huele dulce pero tampoco es que huela fatal. Lo uso antes del maquillaje ya que deja una piel más bien mate, y muy tersa. Aplicado por la noche hace que a la mañana siguiente no haya brillos. Me gusta, seguramente repita, aunque el bote es bastante grande así que durará bastante

this is good for problem skin

Posted by 5457976750347463306 on Nov 14, 2015

I feeling cool after apply it.

Calming lightweight moisturizer

Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 17, 2015

I love using this moisturizer all year round, because it is not too heavy, yet it nicely moisturizes my mixed skin, calms redness and helps fighting breakouts. Because of the scent, it is very refreshing. The packaging is absolutely huge and the price is affordable. I recommend!