Fave.

Posted by computersaysno on Dec 13, 2015

I used 4 or 5 different toners this past year, as my favorite was discontinued (also by derma e). And after trying several others by derma e and other brands, this has become my new fave. I felt the difference immediately. I use it AM/PM. It's slightly drying if a moisturizer isn't applied afterward. Also, I have a very strong sense of smell and the fragrance is fresh and barely noticeable. I really hope they don't change anything about it, or discontinue it 😥

Strongly fragranced

Posted by 5364470433907190943 on Sep 30, 2015

This would be a great toner but the fragrance is just so strong that I can barely stomach it.

Favorite toner of all times!

Posted by 5694645127274172379 on Sep 23, 2015

Finally I found it - my skin (wrinkles, wide pores, occasional pimples) looks smooth, hydrated, with better complexion and less deep wrinkles. I noticed effect only after few days! On to the next bottle!

great product

Posted by 5662314778938592063 on Apr 17, 2015

I bought this long time ago, but I had another tonic that was far more expensive, with similar ingridients.. so I waited to see the results in both of them so I could write a review. I have combo skin, 31Y old, large pores and hiperpigmentation. This toner worked better than the more expensive one... It didnt do wonders with scars, pores, spots but my skin looked brighter, healthier and I could see the difference when I used it and when i did not... Plus, I had it for 5 months. Little goes a long way.. only downside is the packaking... not got for travelling, the cap on my bottle wasnt secure enough...

Great tonic

Posted by 5633386612475883501 on Jan 06, 2015

I love the smell of it, it smells amazing. Plus my skin seems to like it, first time in years that I do not have dry spots on my lower half of the face in winter.

Very sticky

Posted by 5325712843575719668 on Nov 28, 2014

This toner leaves really unpleasant stickiness on the skin. I just tried it a couple of times and simply can't use it because of this effect. My skin is combination/oily.

good toner

Posted by 4762102292503450711 on Aug 20, 2014

It really tones and refines skin. But when used in conjunction with the cleanser everyday, it resulted in dry skin.

Great product

Posted by MancaSenicar on Jul 17, 2014

This toner is excellent (like every other Derma E toner I've tried). It smells nice, moisturizes well and doesn't irritate the skin. I use it after cleaning and apply Refining Vit. A creme a few minutes after the toner (I only use it in the evenings because of the glycolic acid).

great

Posted by Reviewer2120010 on Jun 13, 2014

great even for sensitive skin

didn't like it

Posted by Anaterma on Jun 10, 2014

i would no recommend it, i think it didn't do the work for me as to cleansing skin, it actually got a bit worse, mine is really capricious and pores get cloggy super easily, gonna give it away. Neocell, Alpha Cell Exfoliator Step ll was actually better.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »