very good!

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Jan 30, 2016

This mask seemed to help with my pores- but also exfoliate without needing to scrub. It tingles a bit and my skin was briefly red after removing it - but this is a good sign meaning that it effectively removed the dead cells. My face was soft, clean, and my pores looked emptied. I am very happy as I have large pores.

be careful with sensitive skin

Posted by 5048674192255317029 on Dec 11, 2015

after covering this mask I felt that my face is pinch, so I remove it earlier than recommended time. After wash off I've got red spots on the face. Thanks God spots were gone in hour but I'm scary to try it again...

Really good mask

Posted by 4907270913963141170 on Sep 27, 2015

This one is my second favorite from Derma E, beside Exfoliating mask. It really helps you get instant glow and fresh skin and helps with breackouts.

Wake up the skin

Posted by 4807609020911093263 on Sep 16, 2015

Wow, great product, really wakes up the skin, a fresh and nice feeling. I use it in the morning for just a couple of minutes and my face looks really fresh afterwards, makeup seems to have more glow after using this mask. I buy it again and again.

Perfect mask!

Posted by 5694645127274172379 on Sep 16, 2015

Not only helps with wrinkles, but also with acne-stains and enlarged pores. My favourite mask of all times!

Best i've used in a while.

Posted by 5260948890750199699 on Apr 24, 2015

I have open-pored skin which has an oily t zone. Going through menopause so its a little all over the place atm but this is a quick acting mask that leaves my skin soft with a tighter firmer feel. Does make it a little red after use the first couple of times. I left on for 10 minutes, would recommend 5 minutes to start with. I am using this once a week.

Great products

Posted by 4729313575326320355 on Apr 20, 2015

This is very Excellent iHerb services

Es posible que hayan cambiado la fórmula

Posted by 4846975606396605855 on Apr 16, 2015

porque mi piel siempre ha sido sensible pero nunca he tenido problemas con esta mascarilla (he utilizado varios envases), y sin embargo, los dos últimos me dejan demasiado enrojecida la cara aunque la tenga puesta solo dos o tres minutos. Para cerciorarme de que el problema no era solo de mi piel, la han probado dos amigas y les ha ocurrido lo mismo. Ahora la piel se nos pone reactiva.

Amazing

Posted by 5719440760214590466 on Apr 09, 2015

I love this mask. It left my face bright red after I took it off (after 5 minutes at first) so I was scared, but after an hour my skin returned to its normal color. Now I leave it on for 10 minutes, use it once a week at night. It feels like it cleans the skin deeply, doesn't cause me any irritation (after the first coloring fades), the next day the face feels soft and nice.

not suitable for sensitive skin

Posted by 5289529662015815284 on Oct 19, 2014

I have sensitive skin and my skin got red for a while after my first application. Not recommend for sensitive skin or please don't apply more than 10 min. For normal and oily skin, it's a good mask for tightening and clarifying.