10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Derma E, Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate Cream, 4 oz (113 g)

Important Warning

Posted by Reviewer1035272 on Jan 29, 2012

Makes skin very smooth and rejuvenated after use! Warning: BUT DO NOT USE DURING THE DAY. Please be aware that a few studies have shown that Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate potentially becomes dangerous when your skin is exposed to sunlight. Use only at night. This type of vitamin A apparently increases your risk of skin cancer when exposed to sunlight. Although it is not harmful to use as a night cream, so I continue to use it as such and it’s been really working wonderfully

Derma E, Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate, Wrinkle Treatment Creme

Posted by Reviewer1670250 on Jan 31, 2010

I have very sensitive skin. Over the years I have tried several different skin cremes; well known brands, but they all caused skin irritation or they were heavy and greasy. When I discovered the Derma E, Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate, Wrinkle Treatment Creme I was thrilled; it is very gentle, non-greasy and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I use it under my makeup during the day and as a night creme at night. It has helped me keep my skin in very good condition.

Soft and Smooth

Posted by Reviewer2697901 on Jul 10, 2009

This cream makes my skin feel very soft and dewy. It's the only face cream I can use in the wintertime as everything else I've tried does nothing for my dry skin. I have bought this product from other websites and in stores but iHerb has the best price.

Derma E Creme

Posted by Reviewer1366023 on Jan 14, 2010

First time trying this product. I had somewhat of a reaction to it. My face became quite red and was very irritated. I rinsed it off immediately. I will not use it again.

wonderfully rich

Posted by burdypie on Sep 07, 2009

this is beautifully moisturising and defintiely reduces lines. Am using it also on warts