New To iHerb?

Derma E, Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate Cream, 4 oz (113 g)

Reviews 3-star

Mosturizer

Posted by Reviewer1348584 on Mar 22, 2010

I havent been using it too long but I like the wasy my skin feels after using it. I use it during the day sometimes.

too soon to tell

Posted by Reviewer1534820 on Mar 02, 2011

I like the feel of this cream as it goes on, however the scent is rather strong and off putting to me. Haven't noticed any visible change in my skin, but it has only been a few weeks and I don't use it very regularly.

Too oily!

Posted by 5102059045079119816 on Jun 26, 2012

I haven't really noticed any big changes, but it definitely does moisturize your skin. I wouldn't recommend it for people with really oily skin because it makes it more oily.

Soft skin

Posted by 5180737037863123459 on Jan 07, 2014

Pretty good cream. Nice soft feeling. Be carefull tho, when applying under the eyes. Can get a bit itchy.