| English
| USD ($)

Derma E, Anti-Wrinle Vitamin A Moisturizing Gel, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

This is AMAZING!!!

Posted by Reviewer3213655 on Sep 23, 2011

I am astounded by just how effective this stuff is! I have oily combination skin that's strangely dry around my mouth, and this works for the mostly oily part and the dry part. My skin looks matte and smooth now. I received it on Sept. 8th and I had a somewhat large acne scar on my right cheek, now it's almost completely gone.... It's Sept. 23rd. It's also taken out the majority of the age spots I had accumulated over the past couple of years. I can hardly believe how even, clear and smooth my complexion is now. I look more and more like I did before I developed acne problems in my twenties. I am very pleased with the results. It's too soon to tell if my skin will be wrinkle free when I reach my 'wrinkle years', but I wouldn't bet against it! I should add that it's great under foundation as well. Buy this product if you want your skin to look flawless!

Very effective

Posted by naturellen on Mar 03, 2010

This gel sinks into the skin very easily and seems to hydrate my oily skin. It does not leave a greasy residue nor does it make your skin tight. It exfoliates the skin gently. A great product for oily and acne-prone skin.

Great for the summer

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Apr 17, 2010

I wanted a lighter moisturizer for the summer months, and I'm really happy I chose this vegan moisturizing gel. The bottle is really big, and a little goes a long way. So I told my husband to go ahead and use it too. Guys would like this product as well - it's non-greasy, and has a fresh scent.

amazing

Posted by knowyourvitamins on Mar 18, 2010

I tried to keep my expectation down, since I have a tendency to get to excited about products, lol, but this one is just amazing. I have acne pron skin, super sensitive, easy irritated. I've been using this gel for almost 3 weeks, my skin feels moisturized (not greasy) and looks clear. Really enjoying it. Plus u can't beat the price for amount u get!!! Overall very refreshing, light, nice product.

Lightweight, great for oily skin

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Jun 16, 2014

I have oily skin around T-section and always look for products that would not give me an eternal 'shine'. This product is perfect - you only need a little which goes a long way and gets absorbed super quickly. Also, makeup goes on so smoothly over this product. Moreover, this is great value for money and you will feel good about ordering this cruelty-free product! Do say 'yes' if you found this review helpful.