滋潤易吸收

Posted by 4802999729702897181 on Jul 26, 2016

氣味很好,質地也很好,塗在面上很快吸收,沒有油的感覺(不過第二天早上起來面還是有油的)。原本是買來塗面部和頸部,也用來塗手。我經常要做家務,雙手很粗糙,從前都用水溶性乳霜,但也想給手部皮膚多點維他命抗氧化,於是也拿這個塗在手上。效果不比水溶性乳霜差。夏天用不錯。

Good

Posted by 5720121994300530510 on Sep 01, 2016

Good , quite creamy

Absorbs well

Posted by vegenotes on Oct 17, 2016

I use it daily and before sleep. I don't see any dramatic improvement of my skin, but it definitely nourishes it. It absorbs really well so I apply a thick layer every night. The jar is big and it can last for at least two months. Overall, it's a good cream.

Exelent.

Posted by Reviewer2821364 on Dec 02, 2016

Exelent

Satisfied

Posted by 5168390049776674536 on Oct 17, 2016

Haven't used it much so haven't seen any long term results. But it a very rich cream that moisterizes very well.

it works

Posted by 5085845877577085632 on Dec 21, 2014

I really like this cream but my only concern is that it sometimes burns when my skin is very dry. Other than that, it does the job and moisturizes my skin well

Muy buena

Posted by laurapeco on Oct 15, 2015

Muy buena crema hidratante. Hidrata un montón. Es bastante untuosa por lo que hay que poner muy poca cantidad. No la recomiendo para pieles grasas. Tienes que usar muy muy poca cantidad porque si no e queda muy pegajosa. Si controlas la cantidad, no saca brillos a lo largo del día por lo que se puede usar también por la mañana y debajo del maquillaje. Tiene una ligera fragancia, aunque no sé definirla. El bote es enorme, me va a durar la vida porque hace falta muy poca cantidad

Not sure about this one

Posted by 5582762497253189188 on Mar 04, 2015

If you like a very light moisturizer, you'll like this. But even though my skin is normal, I like a rich creamy moisturiser that you can 'feel' and keeps skin soft and hydrated - and for me this doesn't. It's the lightest I've encountered without being watery. Takes a while to absorb, but I just don't feel any moisturising effects, at least not enough. And the melon smell is terrible but that's because I don't like melon scent - others may disagree.

This was the best derma E product that worked for me

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jan 22, 2015

however something gives me an allergic reaction from Derma E.. this cream was ok didn't get bumps or anything but if you have sensitive skin or eczema I wouldn't recommend Derma E..