Very Good Dental Tape

Posted by 5336150076942084120 on Apr 07, 2016

I wasn't able to buy my usual dental tape in the local stores any more, for reasons unknown. I found this Desert Essence dental tape on the iHerb website. I gave it a try. It works great. It's exactly what I need, so I am happy to order lots of stock to have on hand. An additional bonus is that it contains tea tree oil. Desert Essence is a good company, producing quality products.

My favourite floss!

Posted by 5274324595932253201 on Mar 20, 2016

This is the best floss I've ever used! Thick enough to do a great job cleaning out all the gunk, but flat enough to fit between any teeth. Very pleasant subtle fresh scent. Will be buying again!

Not the best choice for me

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Dec 28, 2015

Positive points: it provides a nice freshness and the natural tea tree oil has antiseptic properties. Negative points: this dental tape is too thick for me, is thicker than floss and I don’t have wide spaces between teeth…so I should have bought dental floss. Puntos positivos: proporciona un frescor agradable y el aceite de árbol de té tiene propiedades antisépticas. Puntos negativos: es demasiado grueso para mí, es más grueso que el hilo dental y yo tengo los dientes muy juntos, sin grandes espacios…por lo que debería haber comprado hilo dental.

Best Dental Floss ever

Posted by Rena61 on Dec 20, 2015

This works great for us elderly with gaping teeth we are so desperately trying to hold onto our original teeth. I am 54, and already had to pull one tooth, trying to save the rest as long as I can.

Nice

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015

(Sorry for my bad English !) Very inexpensive and efficient. Love the feeling after using dental tape and cleaning teeth. It's resistant and painless, plus you got a lot of tape.

I don't like it

Posted by AlenaSh on Apr 25, 2015

I use dental tapes after each meal and on my opinion this one one is too thick.

Excellent floss!

Posted by Reviewer2674163 on Apr 22, 2015

This is my go-to for flossing. The floss (or tape or whatever) is thick enough that it doesn't cut into my gums, slice into my fingers, or break off in between my teeth, but no so thick that I have to use undue force to floss. The tea tree oil adds a fresh and unimposing flavor--just enough to make a hint of cleanliness, but not so much that it grabs your attention.

it's floss

Posted by Reviewer1283737 on Apr 08, 2015

is it possible to say something bad?

Tea Tree Floss Is Good! GREAT PRICE!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

This tea tree dental tape is as good as any other floss. I would buy it again.

BUENA SEDA

Posted by INMA24 on Mar 04, 2015

Buena seda dental. Yo la utilizo ahora que tengo brakers y me funciona bastante bien. El el segundo que utilizo y me gusta.