Love everything about this scrub!

Posted by rosavader on Jul 04, 2008

I have sensitive skin, and other scrubs have caused me problems before. This scrub is the perfect mixture of gentle, nourishing ingredients (e.g., jojoba oil) and exfoliation for my dry, sensitive skin. It removes just the right amount of oil, leaving my skin feeling refreshed and clean. Topped off with my Desert Essence moisturizer, my face feels fresh and comfortable.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1466433 on Oct 30, 2008

Not a strong smell, minimizes pores- great, natural exfoliator- I have very sensitive skin and this does break me out at all.

great value!

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Aug 02, 2012

this product has great ingredients, on par with a more expensive facial scrub that i got from a salon. non-foaming and creamy, it feels great on the skin, and rinses off well, leaving a fresh, dewy look. a little goes a long way. the scent is neutral. will continue to order.

nice scrub

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Sep 19, 2008

I like scrub. In the Netherlands it's very expensive to buy scrub. This one is naturally and not expensive!

bad product

Posted by Reviewer2577547 on Oct 27, 2012

I used it once and my face was burning, after washing with water, my face was red for couple of hours. it looked like my face was burned.

Rotting smell after a few months

Posted by Reviewer3244640 on Oct 29, 2012

After using this for a few months it has now turned bad - smells horrible and had to be thrown away.

from Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer1258644 on Mar 19, 2012

Really great face scrub. Nice smelling. Very good price for big amount and it lasts long cause you need only a bit of it.

scrub

Posted by 5593922197659678085 on Apr 11, 2013

Gentle and working very good on blackheads :)

bad scrub

Posted by 5482742268952306031 on Jan 08, 2014

I d like to put "0" The worst scrub I had ever had. After one use I throw it away. Smell bad, scrubs bad. No sence of this product.

Good!

Posted by 4779764588716578911 on Jul 12, 2013

I really like this scrub. Nice texture. Makes your skin soft and nourished. The smell is not unpleasant, kind of fresh. Really good price too. Highly recommend it!