New To iHerb?

Desert Essence, Jojoba Shampoo, Strengthening, 12.9 fl oz (382 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 54 reviews

Might be great, but I won't be able to use it

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on May 18, 2011

At the date of writing this, the product sent is not the same as the one advertised. The product I got is the "new and improved strengthening" formula which has a completely different list of ingredients, including wheat protein and wheat starch. I try to avoid wheat in shampoos, so I wouldn't have ordered this if I'd known.

Dry scalp be gone!

Posted by Reviewer1938788 on Dec 31, 2012

This stuff really works for dry scalp. I no longer have dry scalp problem. It does also strengthen the hair, and smells very pleasant without strong perfume. Love it. Will order more.

Muy bueno

Posted by 5108395318937820253 on Jan 20, 2014

Me deja el pelo hidratado y fuerte, tengo el pelo fino y con las puntas secas, y me está gustando mucho

Love it

Posted by 5679979387338848246 on Mar 22, 2014

I really love this shampoo, it makes my hair smooth and shiny. Don't know if it really strenghtend it, but for me it's important if it leaves my hair nice and doesn't make my scalp itchy. Also, love the smell, it smells like citrics!

Just for thin hair

Posted by kristynofis on Aug 15, 2014

i have thin dyed hair, does what it supposed to do, give strength but i got a lot of dandruff!!! maybe is just me, but i usually lost a lot of hair with other products with this shampoo i have less hair in my comb