Love it!

Posted by 5538864724943845493 on Mar 09, 2016

Heard from friends and other info about the disadvantages of using shampoo with silicone, EDTA, SLS.... I am looking for some shampoos which do not have those chemicals that cause allergy and other health problems. Found this shampoo that suits my needs! Have been using it for almost a month. The scent is not too strong, and first time users may find it not like those shampoo with much foams. Because there is no SLS, so don't expect it to be just like the same as other shampoos with all those chemicals. It takes me sometime to get used to this new product to me, as I have been using chemical shampoos for decades. Will carry on to use it.

Buy it again

Posted by 4745621682040554514 on Feb 19, 2016

Have a problem scalp but this works for me and have a smell who not is strong. Give the har shines.

best shampoo

Posted by 4996827273608684135 on Jan 28, 2016

I never used a shampoo for longer than a couple of weeks, but I've been sticking with this one for over a year. It completely changed the texture of my hair for the better. It's smooth and easy to brush. While I always had a hard time to grow my hair long, it now grew 12 inches in one year and it looks super healthy!

Hmm...

Posted by 5412796439664969336 on Jan 22, 2016

This shampoo is ok. No sulfates, not too drying, but a bit...off somehow. I still can't put my finger on it, but something is slightly off. Might be the texture, or the way it lathers. I recommend it, but it's something you'd have to try for yourself.

It was really good for my hair

Posted by 5143642319908099055 on Jan 09, 2016

I used to used Giovanni, 2chic, Shampoo. But I wanted to change so I pick that shampoo.The result was great . I will order again.

Good Shampoo

Posted by 4888872931216195138 on Oct 19, 2015

Good for thin hair, nice smell

Leaves my hair very soft without oiliness

Posted by Mayito on Oct 12, 2015

Leaves my hair soft, lightweight and clean the oiliness without drying

shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3175762 on Jun 21, 2015

Excellent

Very good shampoo

Posted by 4711765280481077688 on Apr 30, 2015

I've been very pleased to this product. It makes my hair look healthy. I don't have to wash my hair any more than twice a week, and they still look clean. I have quite long and straight hair.

Just an ordinary shampoo

Posted by 5621519204234482831 on Mar 07, 2015

After trying other Desert Essence shampoos this just does not compare. Does absolutely nothing, makes my hair greasy on the second day but at the same time does not provide any conditioning, not sure how that works. Wouldn't repurchase, I think this is the worst shampoo that Desert Essence have come up with, but then again might be just my hair type (thick hair with fine individual hairs). And I didn't find the smell too pleasing either in comparison with their other lines.