Might be great, but I won't be able to use it

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on May 18, 2011

At the date of writing this, the product sent is not the same as the one advertised. The product I got is the "new and improved strengthening" formula which has a completely different list of ingredients, including wheat protein and wheat starch. I try to avoid wheat in shampoos, so I wouldn't have ordered this if I'd known.

Dry scalp be gone!

Posted by Reviewer1938788 on Dec 31, 2012

This stuff really works for dry scalp. I no longer have dry scalp problem. It does also strengthen the hair, and smells very pleasant without strong perfume. Love it. Will order more.

jojoba shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on Feb 16, 2013

Makes very soft and pleasant leather, feels delicate on hair, does not strip off all the natural oils, very pleasant mild smell - like mango or some kind of sweet fruit cocktail.... Seems good for dry colored hair.

Great Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2452891 on Jun 08, 2013

I have thin hair and dry ends. I have been using this sparingly (bottle almost empty)for a couple months and I like it a lot. It gives my hair a little lift. I have been using the matching conditioner with it (a tiny bit in ends). There are a couple others I want to try before deciding on purchasing again. It is so far, the best shampoo I have ever tried.

Muy bueno

Posted by 5108395318937820253 on Jan 20, 2014

Me deja el pelo hidratado y fuerte, tengo el pelo fino y con las puntas secas, y me está gustando mucho

Love it

Posted by 5679979387338848246 on Mar 22, 2014

I really love this shampoo, it makes my hair smooth and shiny. Don't know if it really strenghtend it, but for me it's important if it leaves my hair nice and doesn't make my scalp itchy. Also, love the smell, it smells like citrics!

Just for thin hair

Posted by kristynofis on Aug 15, 2014

i have thin dyed hair, does what it supposed to do, give strength but i got a lot of dandruff!!! maybe is just me, but i usually lost a lot of hair with other products with this shampoo i have less hair in my comb

desert essence

Posted by 4847031612304638305 on Sep 01, 2014

i love the shampoo,

Really good

Posted by 4764482253328179398 on Sep 17, 2014

I like the fact that it doesn't have any scent. After a couple of week using it, my hair is really soft and looks pretty healthy

Good shampoo, good lather

Posted by 4820647383591902552 on Jan 08, 2013

It could make my hair more shiny but does the job of helping my hair to stop thinning/falling out and makes it somewhat smoother and nicer looking. good lather too