BOF

Posted by frenchsiberian on May 02, 2015

Encore une fois, les goûts américains et français diffèrent . Je n'ai pas aimé l'odeur très vanille-citron sucrée, écoeurante et surtout sans réel effet traitant. Si vous avez des lèvres souvent gercées, rien ne remplacera le Dermophil Indien (tube vert foncé, contenant du baume du pérou). Petit prix, mais ne sert à rien.

That was a waste of my money...

Posted by 4766838954251500188 on Dec 23, 2015

I bought it with some other products that include vanilla, Coconut and shea butter - So what I mostly distinguished is the smell that relatively to them - is not good at all! I tried it couple of times and it didn't moisturize so well so I just keep it to an emergency... My recommendation however is to pick something else if you're interested in good smelly lip balms!

Not hydrating at all

Posted by Reviewer3025851 on Jul 23, 2015

Doesn't help at all if you have dry lips. It doesn't penetrate the lips somehow.

Dry out my lips!

Posted by 5398229257837735376 on Jan 28, 2015

Disappointing....did not moisturize my lips at all but made my lips drier than before.... Even though I applied more frequent than usual...

Too waxy and not moisturizing

Posted by 4979806343379238982 on Mar 27, 2015

I don't know whether it's because my lips are too dry. I don't feel this lip balm moisturizing at all. I feel very disappointed and won't buy this again.

Bad!

Posted by underfundig on Jul 12, 2012

This didn't do anything for me. If anything it seemed to make my lips drier. Huge disappointment.

disappointment

Posted by Ravenheart on Oct 22, 2013

I did believe the shea butter stick would solve my "dry lips problem" but.... my lips look even worse! so rough and shaggy...:(

Good hydration and no film on lips

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 13, 2012

I like this lip balm very much, since it really hydrates, and there is no feeling of the film on the lips after usage. // Мне нравится этот бальзам, потому что он на самом деле увлажняет, и нет чувства пленочки на губах после использования.

Lip rescue

Posted by Reviewer2697845 on Oct 07, 2011

That`s good lip balsam. It smells sweet. Texture is not so thick but this is strong for applying on the lips anyway. Moistening is average. I think that I will not repurchase it. I will try to find something softer. P.S. Balsam became crumbled after week using, the texture of balsam is inhomogeneous. Totally won`t buy again.

Not happy with this