nothing rescue

Posted by Reviewer3155214 on Feb 01, 2012

i didnt like it

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1703515 on Aug 15, 2011

Thought it would be much more moisturize. Won't buy again

That was a waste of my money...

Posted by 4766838954251500188 on Dec 23, 2015

I bought it with some other products that include vanilla, Coconut and shea butter - So what I mostly distinguished is the smell that relatively to them - is not good at all! I tried it couple of times and it didn't moisturize so well so I just keep it to an emergency... My recommendation however is to pick something else if you're interested in good smelly lip balms!

BOF

Posted by frenchsiberian on May 02, 2015

Encore une fois, les goûts américains et français diffèrent . Je n'ai pas aimé l'odeur très vanille-citron sucrée, écoeurante et surtout sans réel effet traitant. Si vous avez des lèvres souvent gercées, rien ne remplacera le Dermophil Indien (tube vert foncé, contenant du baume du pérou). Petit prix, mais ne sert à rien.

Not hydrating at all

Posted by Reviewer3025851 on Jul 23, 2015

Doesn't help at all if you have dry lips. It doesn't penetrate the lips somehow.

Dry out my lips!

Posted by 5398229257837735376 on Jan 28, 2015

Disappointing....did not moisturize my lips at all but made my lips drier than before.... Even though I applied more frequent than usual...

Too waxy and not moisturizing

Posted by 4979806343379238982 on Mar 27, 2015

I don't know whether it's because my lips are too dry. I don't feel this lip balm moisturizing at all. I feel very disappointed and won't buy this again.

effekta 0

Posted by 5380869284525910184 on Apr 11, 2016

effekta 0

Doesn't moisturize at all!

Posted by 5090171784265557564 on Aug 05, 2016

it smelled like orange or citrus-like fruit which I don't like. I tried to apply it frequently thinking it will show results by time but it feels like I'm applying nothing or a hard coat that doesn't penetrate the lips. My lips were dry earlier and I kept peeling them but with the help of Vaseline and Avalon pure petroleum jelly they became so beautiful and moisturized. so I thought I want to buy Shea butter stick for extreme moisture but I got so disappointed with this product.

Bad!

Posted by underfundig on Jul 12, 2012

This didn't do anything for me. If anything it seemed to make my lips drier. Huge disappointment.