| English
| USD ($)

Desert Essence, Natural Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleansing Pads, Original, 50 Pads

Good! / Хорошие!

Posted by Slada on Apr 06, 2012

Very good cleaning discs, but strong! A strong flavor! After rubbing, rinse water can be, but I do not wash off, use 1-2 times a week as a tonic in the evening (combination skin). Well disinfect and exfoliate from the ribbed surface. For sensitive skin can cause burning. / Очень хорошие очищающие диски, но сильные! Сильный аромат! После протирания, можно смыть водой, но я не смываю, использую 1-2 раза в неделю как тоник, вечером (комбинированная кожа). Хорошо дезинфицируют и отшелушивают за счёт ребристой поверхности. При чувствительной кожи могут вызвать жжение.

Convenient and natural

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 22, 2009

My son's acne has cleared dramatically. Part of it is the convenience of the pads, making it much easier to clean your face often enough. Secondly, the ingredients are all natural and non-drying or aggravating. Tea Tree Oil is top notch when it comes to anti-bacterial properties. Beware of products with high salycidic/benzoyl peroxide concentrates, as these can be toxic to the skin.

Works Very Well Over Time

Posted by Reviewer2640851 on Nov 30, 2009

This works great after about a week and a half of use. At first, I saw more breakouts. I talked to someone who told me that it meant it "was working" by pulling the "dirties" out from my skin...now I'm a believer since my face is clear as it has been in a couple of years.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1976580 on Mar 08, 2012

This is an excellent product. I have been using it after cleansing with Miracle Soap II, so sort of using it as a toner to make sure that I have removed all of my make up. I have seen a decrease in my acne since using this and my skin feels much cleaner in general! I would definitely recommend this product. The only issue I see with it is that it has a very strong smell, but that is to go along with any Tea Tree Oil product!

Good!

Posted by Marishkaaa on Mar 04, 2012

my skin feel clean and my blackheads are less noticeable!