I don't like it at all!

Posted by Reviewer2364573 on Jan 09, 2012

It is full of alcohol! It stings, and because it smells so strong i'm crying every time i use it, and my nose hurts so I have to breath thru my mouth :( Will not buy again!

Poor delivery from iherb

Posted by 5763211424851608600 on Jul 05, 2012

It has been nearly 10 weeks (the longest I've waited for an overseas delivery) and I still haven't gotten my order.

It burns!

Posted by Reviewer2867537 on Aug 12, 2012

This product really burns as hell! And the smell is just awful! Will NOT recommend!

trop alcoolisé

Posted by 5353445162962964598 on Aug 27, 2012

peau trop sensible , donc impossible de m 'en servir , sa me brule!

Horrible smelling product!

Posted by 4931581080906393289 on Jan 05, 2013

This facial cleanser smells absolutely awful and is super strong! I have to stop breathing when I apply this (and have only used it 3x and quit using it) because of the denatured alcohol in it. I should have only bought one. So now I have 1 full and 1 barely used tubs of it and I can't handle the smell of it! I seriously get a buzz when I use it and i accidentally inhale. I can only hold my breath for so long ya know.. Waste of money. I will never buy this again unless they remove the alcohol from it. Horrible! Ack!

정말 기대 이하예요

Posted by Reviewer2459968 on Aug 14, 2013

몇번 문지르지 못했는데 패드는 금새 건조해지고 보푸라기가 일어납니다. 거칠어지기 때문에 닦아내듯 쓰기에 자극이 되요. 재구매 의사는 없어요;;

Zero stars

Posted by 5761657449589675426 on Nov 19, 2013

That stuff is awful. Not only does it left my skin red and feeling terrible, the smell was so strong it burned and made my eyes cry.

Very bad product!

Posted by 4943679973792810226 on Dec 24, 2013

Worst cleansing pads ever! Alcohol smell is too strong, and it really burns! Not to mention the extremely rough cotton pads, it's really bad for your face because it's TOO rough! I tried to hold my breath but I can still smell it! I bought 2 and now I have 99 pads that I don't think I'm going to ever use!

Wowza.

Posted by 4724576710253723500 on Jan 22, 2014

These have way too much alchohol in them. Cant speak to its affect, as I cant hardly stand to open the container. It reeks! I really love the desert essence tea tree face wash, but these pads feel too strong for the face, sadly.

A little too strong for me.

Posted by 5040151834445531153 on Feb 06, 2014

I bought this with the Desert Essence Gentle Stimulating Facial Scrub and it is entirely too strong for my skin. I haven't given up on them yet. I'm going to try to use these without using the scrub first. Maybe my skin was too sensitive after using the scrub? I don't know.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »