10% Off Orders Over $40!

Desert Essence, Natural Tea Tree Oil & Neem Toothpaste, Wintergreen, 6.25 oz (176 g)

The only toothpaste we use

Posted by Reviewer2132959 on Jul 01, 2008

We have been using the Desert Essence Natural toothpastes for a very long time. I like the natural ingredients, no florides and abrasives. And NO cavities, healthy gums too.

C. Cooper

Posted by Reviewer1114598 on Jul 20, 2008

Nice light flavor. I am using this as a therapeutic addition for some dental issues and the tea tree oil and neem seems to be helping the gum issues. Also a great price for the size of the tube!

oil neem toothpaste

Posted by myftuk on Jun 17, 2012

excellent freshing toothpaste

Best toothpaste I have ever used!

Posted by 4709318988339099705 on Dec 01, 2013

I have a very sensitive mouth and store bought sensitive toothpaste brands just didn't work for me. I have been using this product for 6 months and my mouth has never been healthier. My teeth feel like I have just had a cleaning at the dentist, my gums are healthy and the previous problems I had are gone. The taste is not sugary like most toothpaste so the taste may take a bit to getting accustomed to, but it is absolutely worth the change. I also like the fact that it is cruelty free. Try it for sure!!

Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1124040 on Aug 13, 2010

Don't like the foam it does and it contains sodium lauryl sulfate which isn't good. Though I think it cleans teeth nicely.