EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$5.24

$6.99

Savings of: $1.75 (25% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

Best toothpaste I have ever used!

Posted by 4709318988339099705 on Dec 01, 2013

I have a very sensitive mouth and store bought sensitive toothpaste brands just didn't work for me. I have been using this product for 6 months and my mouth has never been healthier. My teeth feel like I have just had a cleaning at the dentist, my gums are healthy and the previous problems I had are gone. The taste is not sugary like most toothpaste so the taste may take a bit to getting accustomed to, but it is absolutely worth the change. I also like the fact that it is cruelty free. Try it for sure!!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

:(

Posted by Reviewer2701612 on Jul 31, 2011

it contains sodium lauryl sulfate which isn't good.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

.

Posted by Strelka on Aug 01, 2012

viena no retajām zobupastām bez mentoliem. tīra labi

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Tannkrem med NEEM (indisk alternativ til fluor)

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 21, 2013

Jeg leste om neem (det er et tre), som blir brukt spesielt i India til å bevare tenner. Barken fra treet har en god effekt både til å forebygge tannhelsa, og til å bevare tennene hvite. Jeg har foreløpig bare brukt en tube av denne, og det jeg kan si så langt er at den smaker friskt, og er helt ok. Så gjenstår det å se hvilken langtidseffekt den har :)

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Desert Essence, Natural Tea Tree Oil & Neem Toothpaste, Wintergreen - Natural Tea Tree Oil toothpaste - cured my gingivitis

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I was having gum problems. I knew that tea tree oil helps, but taken as is -- it is too concentrated. And inconvenient. Searched the internet and found out that a toothpaste containing tea tree oil is available. Searched iHerb -- they have it! I ordered 3 tubes ... one in my carry on bag, one in my kitchen, and one in my bathroom. One day of use, the tenderness in my gums abated. 3 days after -- my gums was pinkish and rubbery! (I now alternate this with Now/s Xylitol toothpaste, another great toothpaste, if you do not have gum issues.) >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

a Texan

Posted by Reviewer1078197 on Jan 27, 2008

This is the best tasting toothpaste. I love the wintergreen flavor and it cleans well. Don't put floride in this one!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Desert Essence, Natural Tea Tree Oil & Neem Toothpaste, Wintergreen

Posted by Reviewer1909866 on Aug 07, 2008

This toothpaste is fabulous. Its all natural minty flavor, and the health benefit to my gums cannot be beat at this price!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Rebecca

Posted by Reviewer3283495 on Jul 14, 2008

My whole family loves this toothpaste. We went on a trip and forgot to pack it and had to use whatever the hotel had....it was so sweet and not as fresh.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

My favourite toothpaste!

Posted by 4734276135233697735 on Apr 05, 2015

A couple of months since I started using it my beloved dentist noticed how healthy my gums looked and how clean my teeth were. She asked what products I use, as my teeth didn't look like the ones brushed with an ordinary supermarket toothpaste. Didn't have such an effect with other organic iherb toothpastes.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

A good toothpaste with light tea tree flavor / Хорошая зубная паста з легким ароматом чайного дерева

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Feb 26, 2015

I like Desert Essence brand and some of their products are in my personal TOP list. So I got this toothpaste because of the brand, great reviews, good ingredients and because I love tea tree. I don't have special problems with teeth but most of toothpastes can't clean them really good, and at the same time I can't use "hardcore" products since my teeth get sensitive with them. This toothpaste does its job - my teeth are clean and not hurt. I didn't expect the paste to foam so much and I prefer when it doen't, but I can't call it a real minus. Also I would prefer it to be more refreshing - I miss some mint flavor. Because of these minuses - I give the product four stars. If my review was helpful for you - please check my profile and find there useful reviews and my favorite products. / Мне нравятся продукты, выпускаемые под брендом Desert Essence, некоторые из них мои любимчики. Поэтому я заказала эту зубную пасту как из-за бренда, так и из-за отличных отзывов, хорошего состава и потому что я обожаю чайное дерево. У меня нет особых проблем с зубами, но все же большинсто традиционных зубных паст либо не счищают полностью налет на зубах, либо же слишком агрессивны и делают мои зубы чувствительными. Эта зубная паста делает свою работа – мои зубы чисты и это ощущение сохраняется почти целый день. Но я не ожидала, что эта зубная паста будет так пениться – предпочитаю непенящиеся пасты. Также, мне не хватает именно освежающего эффекта – какой-то мяты. Из-за этих нюансов снимаю одну звезду. Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там другие полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 11-20 of 249 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »