Easy on the gums

Posted by Reviewer3041150 on Nov 29, 2007

My local Whole Foods Market no longer carries this product, which I've been using for six years. My mouth is very sensitive to standard toothpastes, and even to other "all-natural" dental products. This Desert Essence formulation with neem keeps my mouth happy and my teeth clean. I hope iherb will continue to stock it. I'd much rather shop on-line, anyway!

oil neem toothpaste

Posted by myftuk on Jun 17, 2012

excellent freshing toothpaste

Best toothpaste I have ever used!

Posted by 4709318988339099705 on Dec 01, 2013

I have a very sensitive mouth and store bought sensitive toothpaste brands just didn't work for me. I have been using this product for 6 months and my mouth has never been healthier. My teeth feel like I have just had a cleaning at the dentist, my gums are healthy and the previous problems I had are gone. The taste is not sugary like most toothpaste so the taste may take a bit to getting accustomed to, but it is absolutely worth the change. I also like the fact that it is cruelty free. Try it for sure!!

Posted by Reviewer2701612 on Jul 31, 2011

it contains sodium lauryl sulfate which isn't good.

Tannkrem med NEEM (indisk alternativ til fluor)

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 21, 2013

Jeg leste om neem (det er et tre), som blir brukt spesielt i India til å bevare tenner. Barken fra treet har en god effekt både til å forebygge tannhelsa, og til å bevare tennene hvite. Jeg har foreløpig bare brukt en tube av denne, og det jeg kan si så langt er at den smaker friskt, og er helt ok. Så gjenstår det å se hvilken langtidseffekt den har :)

Desert Essence, Natural Tea Tree Oil & Neem Toothpaste, Wintergreen - Natural Tea Tree Oil toothpaste - cured my gingivitis

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I was having gum problems. I knew that tea tree oil helps, but taken as is -- it is too concentrated. And inconvenient. Searched the internet and found out that a toothpaste containing tea tree oil is available. Searched iHerb -- they have it! I ordered 3 tubes ... one in my carry on bag, one in my kitchen, and one in my bathroom. One day of use, the tenderness in my gums abated. 3 days after -- my gums was pinkish and rubbery! (I now alternate this with Now/s Xylitol toothpaste, another great toothpaste, if you do not have gum issues.) >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

a Texan

Posted by Reviewer1078197 on Jan 27, 2008

This is the best tasting toothpaste. I love the wintergreen flavor and it cleans well. Don't put floride in this one!

Desert Essence, Natural Tea Tree Oil & Neem Toothpaste, Wintergreen

Posted by Reviewer1909866 on Aug 07, 2008

This toothpaste is fabulous. Its all natural minty flavor, and the health benefit to my gums cannot be beat at this price!

Rebecca

Posted by Reviewer3283495 on Jul 14, 2008

My whole family loves this toothpaste. We went on a trip and forgot to pack it and had to use whatever the hotel had....it was so sweet and not as fresh.

Good alternative to fluoride toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3102927 on Nov 19, 2012

I notice my gum bleeds less when using this.