Tea-tree fresh

Posted by Reviewer1635845 on Mar 04, 2010

I have had to use sensitive toothpaste for a long time..but thought I'd try this one as I like using Tea-tree products. So far it my teeth sensitivity hasn't been lost and I do love the way the tea tree makes your mouth feel so fresh..and you know that its antibacterial so that makes it all the better!

toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1733755 on Aug 25, 2013

We loved this!!! Very good!!!

seems to be a good product

Posted by 4731687206024397562 on Jun 13, 2015

I like this toothpaste. It only takes a small amount. The tube seems to be better made than some of the other cruelty free toothpaste I have used in the past.

wonderful bright smile!

Posted by Reviewer1371129 on Dec 12, 2011

Love this toothpaste. Teeth feel clean, no gritty feeling and not sudsy either. breath is fresh and the taste is pleasant. I like the tea tree oil and neem too. Keep making it.

Love the clean feeling

Posted by SuzanneIs4Health4Life on Jul 26, 2012

I really like how well this toothpastecleans my teeth..it also heals any irritations in your mouth (the tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic!) Awesome product, but don't expect the candy flavored toothpaste you get in the store, you will be disappointed.

Best organic toothpaste!

Posted by 4679989156749239427 on Aug 28, 2016

Though I haven't tried this flavor just yet, but I believe that this will work as well as the other flavors. Not just the brightening effectiveness, but the overall cleanliness of your mouth is well taken care of. This is truly the best toothpaste ever!

Wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer1328738 on Nov 02, 2014

I ordered this after reading that Neem oil was a natural teeth cleaner/protector, I have allergies to normal fluoride toothpaste, it makes me very nauseas and my stomach hurts, but this stuff is AMAZING, it feels just like normal toothpaste in the mouth, cleans just a well, if not better actually, and it doesn't hurt my stomach. I love love love this toothpaste so much, you have not idea.

Refreshing and healthy

Posted by 4637273588933322992 on Aug 20, 2016

I prefer the Wintergreen gentle and refreshing taste. Buying it regularly :)

Frissesség

Posted by 4728898194864167997 on Aug 04, 2016

Nagyon szereti az egész család, hosszan tartó frissesség és kellemes íz. Szuper

Fan

Posted by 4886571366975740127 on Nov 03, 2014

Je suis fan de ce dentifrice!