Лучшая

Posted by 5738342426624166943 on Dec 29, 2013

По ощущениям лучшая из Real Purity Body Therapy Natural Toothpast Wild Mint, Trimedica SilvaFresh Homeopathic Toothpaste, Bee Rescued Propolis Toothpaste.

Best toothpaste I have ever used!

Posted by 4709318988339099705 on Dec 01, 2013

I have a very sensitive mouth and store bought sensitive toothpaste brands just didn't work for me. I have been using this product for 6 months and my mouth has never been healthier. My teeth feel like I have just had a cleaning at the dentist, my gums are healthy and the previous problems I had are gone. The taste is not sugary like most toothpaste so the taste may take a bit to getting accustomed to, but it is absolutely worth the change. I also like the fact that it is cruelty free. Try it for sure!!

oh fo shizzle good.

Posted by kyotomatty on Nov 27, 2013

love it

Good

Posted by 4885626814965849578 on Nov 26, 2013

Taste good, and good for teeths.

I have found it. Yes yes yes

Posted by Does-it-do on Nov 07, 2013

I've never had a toothpaste as effective as this one. I typically don't have the best results in taking care of my teeth - often a cleaning at the dentist turns into a blood-bath and have even required scaling to deep-clean. I have had remarkable results using this toothpaste - my teeth ALWAYS feel like they do when I leave the dentist for a cleaning (minus the pain and swelling....) - always smooth and clean. I haven't needed scaling in several years and haven't developed a single cavity in the few years since I've been using this. It has a very mild flavor and a different consistency than most toothpastes, but it is very pleasant and clean-tasting. In fact, I've never much cared for "regular" toothpaste flavors that are much too overpowering imo. I do use a mechanical toothbrush as well, which may also account for my great checkups lately, but other family (those who don't use this paste)that have the mechanical toothbrushes also have not had as good results as I have, so I'm convinced it's this paste, especially since they truly always do feel clean after I brush. I wish it were not so expensive, but you get what you pay for in this case! I didn't have another tube on hand after my last one ran out so I've had to use a trial size of arm and hammer that I had and already I can feel the plaque piling up on there after just 2 days. I'll never not have a back-up tube again!!

Finally a really clean mouth!

Posted by 4821371045560736993 on Nov 03, 2013

I’m pleasantly surprised by this toothpaste! I bought it because of the natural ingredients, especially the neem (miswak) extract. It tastes good and fresh, and makes my teeth feel really clean, more than ever! A lot less “film”. I'm not used to toothpastes without fluoride, but hopefully this will work great also in the long term.

cleans well, delicate taste

Posted by 4897508290438388967 on Nov 01, 2013

love this toothpaste, will buy again

Très bon dentifrice

Posted by Lyllow on Oct 30, 2013

gout : le gout peut être particuliers si on a pas l'habitude des dentifrices "naturels". La première fois, le dentifrice m'a fait pensé à de l'arnica. action : lave bien les dents la bouche reste fraiche après brossage. J'avais un peu peur d'être déçu mais au contraire ! Je recommande sans hésitation

niiice

Posted by 5535854962728440906 on Sep 19, 2013

I love using this product: fresh and soft in my mouth! Not too strong!

exelent