Good

Posted by Reviewer1980369 on Aug 04, 2010

I love this series, I gave this for my father.

Great toothpaste helps with tooth pain too!

Posted by vivianfeltz on Aug 27, 2010

This is fantastic stuff! My tooth had been sensitive and causing some pain but regular use of this toothpaste and pain no more, not to mention savings at the dreaded dentist!

Good flavor

Posted by cristal on Sep 19, 2010

My family enjoys this toothpaste (and they are very picky).

Great Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2183343 on Aug 14, 2010

I love this toothpaste! I often wonder how I tolerated using the harsh toothpastes that many of us have been told are good for us. I use this along with Desert Essence mouthwash and love how it cleans and leaves my teeth so white. I will never go back to using the popular name brands available at most stores, I don't think I could tolerate them after using this product.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1460657 on Aug 20, 2010

Foams up nice and last the entire brush cycle

Wonderful!

Posted by JodieLouise on Aug 23, 2010

This is hands down the best toothpaste I have ever used in my life. I will never use any other toothpaste.

Desert Essence, Tea Tree Oil and Neem Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2337653 on Jan 24, 2010

I wear false teeth and at times my mouth gets sore from the plate irritating the roof of my mouth. I tried all sorts of remedies but this one beats all. It is cooling, healing and feels so clean and fresh! This product can be benefit everyone! What a discovery and what a pleasant relief.

CRM

Posted by Reviewer3029383 on Feb 11, 2010

I like the idea of being floride free - the taste is great and leaves my mouth feeling fresh.

Tea-tree fresh

Posted by Reviewer1635845 on Mar 04, 2010

I have had to use sensitive toothpaste for a long time..but thought I'd try this one as I like using Tea-tree products. So far it my teeth sensitivity hasn't been lost and I do love the way the tea tree makes your mouth feel so fresh..and you know that its antibacterial so that makes it all the better!

Desert Essence Wintergreen

Posted by Reviewer1049906 on Mar 20, 2010

I love this toothpaste.It has a nice flavour and my mouth feels fresh after every use.This was the first non fluoride toothpaste I was turned on to and it is still my favourite.