love it!!

Posted by 5067662323504842252 on Feb 17, 2016

it moisturizes so well; leaving the skin glowing and succulent! will surely reorder!!!

My skin loves jojoba

Posted by KittyLang on Dec 11, 2015

Organic jojoba oil is one the best things I've put on my skin. I mix it with lotions or add it as it is.

Fantastic oil but leaky bottle

Posted by 5240357726163133525 on Nov 26, 2015

I really like this jojoba oil. I've ordered it many times. I mainly use it to moisturise my face since it has a similar structure to the body's own sebum oil. I also sometimes use it in my hair tips after showering. However, the bottle leaks very much. When I have brought it with me on trips, sometimes half of the oil leaks and even when I just have it standing in the bathroom cabinet, the shelfs get greasy all the time so I have to but paper under to prevent the oil to run down on my other products.

Nice to use

Posted by 5679196234708940967 on Oct 13, 2015

great product

Ideal for acne oily skin prone

Posted by Mayito on Oct 12, 2015

It has become in my holy grail, I used it for hair and as a face moisturize

working so far

Posted by 5696141588116005296 on Oct 01, 2015

in hair better than skin

pretty good

Posted by 5356927517069603160 on Sep 12, 2015

I like this oil, it's thin, and I've used it on my face and felt that it's given my skin a nice glow. The packaging can be improved, but overall, it's a good product!

GREAAAT JOJOBA OIL!

Posted by 5264888497301573123 on Aug 02, 2015

Absorbs quickly, isn't greasy and has a really pleasant smell. Perfect for combination-oily skin, especially if you're looking for a moisturing serum that won't feel too heavy on your (already) oily face. Great for use in oil cleansing as well :-)

4 stars because the bottle leeks from the bottom of the lid

Posted by Reviewer3362115 on May 11, 2015

Good stuff - nice on your skin, goes in pretty quickly. I have reordered it already. The bottle leaks from where the brown top connects to the bottle, so you get some out of the top plus some leaking down the side...just tip less and wipe up the extra dribble...I can't see myself travelling with it though. :)

l like it a lot

Posted by 5692727375796467552 on Apr 14, 2015

One star I take for the clumsy packaging, it'd be better if it had some dosage sifter or something under the cap - it spills everywhere easily and you cannot control the dosage that comes out whithout a struggle. Other than that it's the first imported organic jojoba oil I've used and I like it a lot. Don't feel like I need to try others. All cosmetic purposes that one can find online or in a book are applicable with best results.