July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Desert Essence, Organics, Facial Care, Age Reversal, Pomegranate Facial Cleansing Gel, Step 1, 4 fl oz (118.2 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Don't ever discontinue this product!

Posted by Reviewer1462107 on Oct 05, 2008

I've used this cleanser in combination with the pomegranate face serum for over a month now, and it's the best combo I've ever used. I'm in my late 20s with 15 years of acne prone skin, and most cleansers either dry me out or leave a residue. This cleanser does neither. It's fresh, invigorating, and leaves my problem skin soft, clean and clear. I still have some breakouts but they're severely diminished with this cleanser. The face serum helps make-up glide on effortlessly and almost creates a barrier between my skin and the make-up, making it feel like it can breathe better. It shows in how good my skin looks now! My only con with the face serum is that it slides off when you sweat, along with your make-up! Not the prettiest picture, so don't wear it with make-up if you plan to exercise. ;) Otherwise, I hope Desert Essence never discontinues these products!

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer3120573 on Sep 24, 2008

This leaves my hormonal confused skin nice and clean but does not dry it out too much. My skin used to feel scaley and congested but this product has sorted it out. It has a slight minty smell and does tingle a bit when using it but it hasn't irritazted my usuallysensitive skin at all.

Pamela

Posted by Reviewer2652074 on Sep 02, 2009

Excellent Product

Great cleanser for all skin types

Posted by Reviewer2377076 on Oct 23, 2009

I love this cleanser. Even though I have somewhat oily skin and I wear makeup, my skin feels thoroughly cleansed and it really improves my skin tone. And iherb offers it at a great price.

Desert Essence Cleansing Gel

Posted by Reviewer1282537 on Oct 10, 2008

This seems like a good product so far.