Don't ever discontinue this product!

Posted by Reviewer1462107 on Oct 05, 2008

I've used this cleanser in combination with the pomegranate face serum for over a month now, and it's the best combo I've ever used. I'm in my late 20s with 15 years of acne prone skin, and most cleansers either dry me out or leave a residue. This cleanser does neither. It's fresh, invigorating, and leaves my problem skin soft, clean and clear. I still have some breakouts but they're severely diminished with this cleanser. The face serum helps make-up glide on effortlessly and almost creates a barrier between my skin and the make-up, making it feel like it can breathe better. It shows in how good my skin looks now! My only con with the face serum is that it slides off when you sweat, along with your make-up! Not the prettiest picture, so don't wear it with make-up if you plan to exercise. ;) Otherwise, I hope Desert Essence never discontinues these products!

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer3120573 on Sep 24, 2008

This leaves my hormonal confused skin nice and clean but does not dry it out too much. My skin used to feel scaley and congested but this product has sorted it out. It has a slight minty smell and does tingle a bit when using it but it hasn't irritazted my usuallysensitive skin at all.

Pamela

Posted by Reviewer2652074 on Sep 02, 2009

Excellent Product

Great cleanser for all skin types

Posted by Reviewer2377076 on Oct 23, 2009

I love this cleanser. Even though I have somewhat oily skin and I wear makeup, my skin feels thoroughly cleansed and it really improves my skin tone. And iherb offers it at a great price.

Desert Essence Cleansing Gel

Posted by Reviewer1282537 on Oct 10, 2008

This seems like a good product so far.

excellent facial cleansing gel

Posted by Reviewer2917413 on Feb 27, 2008

I love this product, a little goes a long way.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer1571043 on Apr 15, 2008

This is the best Gluten-Free skin care I have found yet!

Facial cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1588471 on Jun 13, 2008

This cleanser is very gentle, it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry and taut but rather smooth and refreshed.

Nice and gentle

Posted by Reviewer1559857 on Jan 11, 2010

My skin is very sensitive, very dry but gets clogged easily. I use this cleanser once or twice a week as an enzyme scrub to remove dead skin cells. Though it tingles quite a bit as I rub it in it is very gentle, not too drying and leaves no residue. Probably won't remove heavy make-up but really helps keeping skin smooth.

Good cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2798912 on May 24, 2010

This cleanser cleanse well and doesn't dry up the skin. The skin feels clean, smooth and firm after cleansing. Smells good too. Will purchase this again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »