Don't ever discontinue this product!

Posted by Reviewer1462107 on Oct 05, 2008

I've used this cleanser in combination with the pomegranate face serum for over a month now, and it's the best combo I've ever used. I'm in my late 20s with 15 years of acne prone skin, and most cleansers either dry me out or leave a residue. This cleanser does neither. It's fresh, invigorating, and leaves my problem skin soft, clean and clear. I still have some breakouts but they're severely diminished with this cleanser. The face serum helps make-up glide on effortlessly and almost creates a barrier between my skin and the make-up, making it feel like it can breathe better. It shows in how good my skin looks now! My only con with the face serum is that it slides off when you sweat, along with your make-up! Not the prettiest picture, so don't wear it with make-up if you plan to exercise. ;) Otherwise, I hope Desert Essence never discontinues these products!

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer3120573 on Sep 24, 2008

This leaves my hormonal confused skin nice and clean but does not dry it out too much. My skin used to feel scaley and congested but this product has sorted it out. It has a slight minty smell and does tingle a bit when using it but it hasn't irritazted my usuallysensitive skin at all.

This a a wonderful facial cleanser for older skin

Posted by Reviewer3054770 on Jan 12, 2012

I've used this for 2-3 years now. It does help with keeping my face toned. When I've been out, I've really noticed the difference.

Weird smell but cleans well

Posted by Reviewer3174845 on Dec 30, 2010

The stuff smells weird but cleans my face well without drying out my skin. I do recommend the product if you don't mind its odour.

Great cleanser for all skin types

Posted by Reviewer2377076 on Oct 23, 2009

I love this cleanser. Even though I have somewhat oily skin and I wear makeup, my skin feels thoroughly cleansed and it really improves my skin tone. And iherb offers it at a great price.

Pamela

Posted by Reviewer2652074 on Sep 02, 2009

Excellent Product

Good cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2798912 on May 24, 2010

This cleanser cleanse well and doesn't dry up the skin. The skin feels clean, smooth and firm after cleansing. Smells good too. Will purchase this again.

excellent facial cleansing gel

Posted by Reviewer2917413 on Feb 27, 2008

I love this product, a little goes a long way.

Very good cleanser.

Posted by Reviewer1519869 on Jan 20, 2011

It cleans thoroughly and is non-drying. Doesn't sting my eyes either.

Nice and gentle

Posted by Reviewer1559857 on Jan 11, 2010

My skin is very sensitive, very dry but gets clogged easily. I use this cleanser once or twice a week as an enzyme scrub to remove dead skin cells. Though it tingles quite a bit as I rub it in it is very gentle, not too drying and leaves no residue. Probably won't remove heavy make-up but really helps keeping skin smooth.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »