Awesome Shampoo

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

I like the smell, it smells like real apples. My hair felt a bit dry after rinsing this out, but when I threw in the ginger&apple conditioner, it was great and the result was clean, soft hair. I'd definitely recommend using these two together.

Healthy, Great Looking Hair

Posted by Reviewer1812920 on Oct 30, 2008

Since using this shampoo my hair looks, feels, and smells great. Thanks Desert Essence and iherb.com

I'm going to wash that Limp right out of my hair...

Posted by Reviewer2765506 on Jun 20, 2010

This adds volume to my hair & thickness. I love it & the price you sell it for...well that's Priceless!

Terrific Lather and Smell!

Posted by Reviewer1131481 on Dec 08, 2010

I have been using the Coconut shampoo from Desert Essence and love it. My partner wanted a regular shampoo so I decided to get this one for her to try. She loves the smell and it lathers up really well for the small amount required for washing (about a dime's size.) The smaller container lasts a long time.

a little goes a long way

Posted by Reviewer2981753 on Sep 12, 2011

super concentrated, lathers up and cleans , smells great, and I perceive my hair is picking up body. My partner tried it and I ended up having to order more. No more his and hers, just ours.

Excellent

Posted by 5348301173126784771 on Jun 18, 2013

Excellent for my fine thin hair. I always add water to my shampoo to make it more diluted. This shampoo is very concentrated which means I use very little amount to wash my hair. This tube lasts a long time. I love the fragrance of apple.

Очень хорошо / Very well

Posted by AmberCat on Sep 01, 2012

Люблю шампуни Desert Essence, этот - не исключение. Просто находка для моих длинных тонких волос, склонных к жирности. Промывает жирные корни, бережно очищает сухие кончики, дает объем и восхитительный запах волосам. Рекомендую! I love all Desert Essence shampoos and this is no exception. It is just the thing for my long thin greasy hair. It washes greasy roots, gently cleanses dry ends, gives volume and delicious smell for my hair. I recommend it!

Shows how different we all are

Posted by Reviewer2946335 on Mar 07, 2008

The smell to me is horrid. I had to rewash my hair a few hours later it was so bad. Smells (to me ) like a tobacco shop. The conditioner is just as bad. I will stick with the Aubrey Organics or the Kiss my Face ones

Good

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012

Good natural shampoo. Very strong smell of apples. Хороший шампунь с очень сильным запахом яблок

Oh noooo! Good shampoo- horrible scent!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Sep 22, 2010

That says it for me, really. Please DO change this unfresh, weird scent to what the customer expects: The fresh, clean smell of apples and ginger! Otherwise a good shampoo. But because of the aforementioned, I am giving this one away and will definitely not buy again until the offending smell is gone. Sorry!