The best

Posted by Sanziana19 on Apr 14, 2016

The best hand cream for me. I will buy this product

Give the body smooth

Posted by 4745621682040554514 on Feb 19, 2016

The whole family use this and it work good.

great!!!!

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

great moisturizer, i like that it has no scent because it doesn't interfere with whatever perfume i'm wearing at that moment. rebought it.

Not suitable for me with MCS but my mother loves it.

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Feb 17, 2015

Even though the shampoo and conditioner from Desert Essence is suitable for my family to use before visiting me ( having severe MCS) this body lotion which I bought for my mother to use made me very sick. she loves it and uses it all the time while not coming to see me. so I have still given it 4/5 stars as it is a good product for her but she can not use it a few days before coming to see me.

Desert Essence, Organics, Hand and Body Lotion, Fragrance Free, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on Jan 09, 2015

Great as a thick lotion

Posted by 4799778308979663850 on Nov 11, 2014

It is very... emollient I would say, it is not just moisturizing, it has more an emollient effect, that could be necessary when having specific problems, and you really feel the need of something not so light to soften outside layers of your skin. Good quality, incredible ingredients, no smell. Just perfect when have those needs.

lotion

Posted by with-atopiceczema on Oct 25, 2014

This is my favorite body lotion! It's not too light and not too heavy, perfect. It has a slight scent to it even though it's perfume free. I find this scent fresh even though I'm very sensitive to scents and generally I would say I chose not to use products with scents. Whatever the scent in this lotion comes from, it fades away soon.

No era para mi

Posted by 4615619871172388697 on Oct 02, 2014

Just perfect for my dry hands!

Posted by AlinaElvemo on Aug 21, 2014

Not too thick or too thin, this light cream sinks in fast leaving silky smooth skin. Not greasy at all. Will purchase again.

Great for the summer

Posted by OrganicGirl on Apr 28, 2014

This lotion is thick, creamy and moisturizing. It absorbs really fast without sticky feeling. This is great in the summer when you sweat. In the winter my skin needs a more nourishing cream. Great value for the money. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) to read more reviews.