BEST COCONUT SMELL EVER

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Apr 26, 2016

Coconut fans unite. This is the best coconut smelling shampoo on the market. I've tried them all to recreate the feeling of the islands. Love this smell. The whole range is awesome - small coconut travel body shampoos etc.

Love how soft it makes my hair

Posted by Reviewer2072337 on Apr 25, 2016

Beautiful fragrance, Not overpowering. Great shampoo. IT's hard to find an organic shampoo that actually lathers....but this one does.

El champú de mi vida

Posted by mjvivancos on Apr 24, 2016

Antes utilizaba el giovanni para pelo seco pero este es mucho mejor porque no contiene jabón en su fórmula. Es super respetuoso con la fibre y huele que es una maravilla!

Impresionante

Posted by 5226933560561175104 on Apr 24, 2016

Al inicio no estaba muy segura de aventurarme a probar un champú sin siliconas que dejara mi cabello "desprotegido" sin embargo, aunque es cierto que comenzando a utilizar este producto mi cabello estaba algo estropajoso con el uso prolongado no solo ha mejorado la texura de mi cabello si no que ha dejado de salirme caspa, encima el olor es impresionante.

The best shampoo ever!

Posted by agustasv on Apr 03, 2016

Not too coconutty - just perfect. A little goes a long way. I had heard alot about it, so I decided to try. Now I always make sure I have enough so I won't run out.

Wonder worker!

Posted by 4848203190171663416 on Feb 23, 2016

My hair is usually brittle and dry. This shampoo has not only managed to restore it's life back, but it's natural and has a great smell, I use it with the conditioner and it's the perfect couple.

Love it

Posted by 5219571874473907893 on Feb 21, 2016

I keep buying this shampoo everytime I make an order. So soft on my scalp and hair, I use the conditioner too and the combo couldn't be any better.

Muy buen champú para pelo seco (raíz)

Posted by 4759618171831363916 on Feb 17, 2016

Me engrasa el cuero cabelludo, ya q lo tengo gaso/normal. Me equivoqué de champú aunque el acondicionador me encanta para medios y puntas que es donde tengo el pelo más seco. A mi madre que tiene el pelo seco le encanta!!

lovvvve

Posted by 4634571816103040486 on Feb 02, 2016

The smell i have a dry hair its work it

wow

Posted by 5497249131561604872 on Feb 01, 2016

yeah its really a wow product. the fragrance as well as the end result of it are so good. its a favorite product for my hubby also.