Smells nice and feels good

Posted by Reviewer2688169 on May 17, 2011

If your hair responds to shea butter well, you'll like this conditioner. My hair is porous and I noticed what felt like a little build-up after using for a week so now I rotate and have not felt the same thing on my hair. But it is conditioning and my hair (naturally curly, 3b) has a better curl when I use it to condition.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2343803 on Jul 01, 2010

I have used this conditioner for a few months now, and I love it! I have long curly hair, and I live in a dry climate, and my hair just drinks this stuff up. I use it as a leave-in and it never weighs my hair down or makes it greasy. Plus, the smell is nice, and not too strong

!!!

Posted by Reviewer3261207 on Nov 16, 2010

Excelent!!! I love it!!!

the best conditioner of all time

Posted by Reviewer2423902 on Aug 07, 2012

amaziiiiing product, smell and results. shine, silky and repairing my hair a lot! i will repeat.

Génial!

Posted by 5416909137710127592 on May 01, 2014

Il a tout bon!

Muy buena

Posted by 4690903584977213850 on Jun 27, 2014

He notado una gran diferencia de usar este acondicionador a otros con siliconas, sulfatos, etc. que son malísimos para el pelo. Este producto me va muy bien. El pelo se queda menos encrespado y muy, muy fácil a la hora de peinarlo y darle forma. Las puntas más sanas. Seguiré utilizandolo, sin duda.

Fantastic conditioner!!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Sep 11, 2014

I brought this because it was cheap and on special. Usually I use Aubrey Organics Glycogen Conditioner. This works different to that but it absorbs into my hair like nothing else and I have never had my hair come out so soft before. My hair is really screwed up due to medication so I found this did little for my 1000% frizz but it smells lovely and really conditions the hair. I will alternate it with the Glycogen conditioner to get best results.

Desert Essence, Hydrating Shea Butter Conditioner, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2123388 on Apr 07, 2010

From Japan. I'm addicted to the smell. It makes my hair soft and moistured. Excellent product.

Staple product!

Posted by Reviewer3209953 on Jun 17, 2010

I have been using this as my conditioner wash for about a year now and i love how soft it makes my hair. Definitely will continue to use!

Exelent product

Posted by Reviewer2838663 on Feb 20, 2012

My hair has completely changed A good price

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »