Does help with fat loss

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

In my experience taking CLA made me leaner and got rid of some fat from areas that I was finding it hard to shift such as the stomach area. Once you stop taking it though it does come back and I am not sure how great it is to take CLA in the long term. I know in one study the rats developed fat around their liver despite losing fat from the abdomen so I don't know how safe it is, but in the short term I think it's a great way of getting leaner.

Doesn't make me sick like the non-vegan CLA

Posted by Umbridge on May 18, 2010

Before I went vegan, I tried the conventional CLA, and it made me really naseous. This didn't at all. I haven't been taking it for long enough to give a full report of the effects, but I can say that this is an excellent product and I am so excited that it's finally available in a vegan form!

haven't used cant honestly rate so will not lower it.

Posted by lisofby on Dec 28, 2012

haven't used cant honestly rate so will not lower it.

Excellent

Posted by 5453716490546366030 on Dec 02, 2013

I pair this with either caffeine, green tea, or Yohimbe for a 4-6 week cycle, and I see results for an extra boost for my body.

CLA being vegan is great!

Posted by Reviewer1892058 on Sep 30, 2011

I have only just started on these, so it is too early to see results. However they are a great price and being vegan is awesome.

blots u up

Posted by Reviewer2214437 on Sep 25, 2014

Mild headache. ..super uncomfortable. .blotting

Seems to help!

Posted by 4661152040122192492 on Mar 06, 2015

I'm only giving this 3 stars because I've been using this for about a month now and I'm not entirely sure if it helps or not. My appetite has definitely curbed and I don't crave food as often which is great and I have lost a few pounds, but I'm not sure if it's due to this 100%. Either way, it doesn't hurt to add it to every meal I have.