Devita Solar Protective Moisturizer SPF30+

Posted by 4864875928087840297 on May 03, 2016

This line of products is fantastic. I am slowly switching everything to Devita. The sunscreen goes on exceptionally smoothly and although it looks slightly white at first within a minute it has absorbed and just leaves skin smooth and very soft. I can't use titanium dioxide and had pretty much given up finding a sunscreen with zinc oxide only that didn't leave a white sticky film. This is it. My skin is hyper-sensitive and although it reacts to many products I didn't have any trouble with this. I would highly recommend it and most of the other Devita line.

GREAT

Posted by 5120190742438192464 on Mar 22, 2016

It works great. I could sunbath and had no sunburn during the whole summer. Fantastic. Funciona perfectamente. Pude tomar el sol sin quemarme ni una vez en todo el verano, ni se me enrojeció la piel, siquiera. Fantástico.

Quite ok

Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Mar 03, 2016

No complains.

Great sun protection!

Posted by 5407932257358818615 on Feb 22, 2016

I love this product although it's a bit pricey for its size.

Repurchase many times

Posted by TessTess on Feb 16, 2016

Moisture: yes, very moisturising indeed, my face looks like a grease ball in mid day. Ease of use: yes. I don't need a moisturiser. Doesn't leave my face ghostly white. Leave no white trace. My routine: cleanse, toner, Devita Hyluronic Serum, certified organic aloe vera juice and ends with Devita sunscreen. Scent: unscented. Price: fair

No white cast - Tess

Posted by Reviewer2567834 on Feb 16, 2016

It doesn't leave a white cast on the fast once you blend it. It does create a burning sensation to the eyes but it dissipates quickly. The new formula is less oily which is perfect for my hot and humid tropical weather. The old formula left me looked like a grease ball in mid day. It's quite expensive considering we've to use 1/3 tea spoon on each application to get the optimum protection. I use this after applying their Hyluroniuc Serum and I don't need a moisturiser. When they make a larger tube, I'll add 1 more star!

Great, natural, but a little "dry"

Posted by Reviewer2906450 on Apr 29, 2015

I like SPF cream. The only thing I dont like is that it is a little bit dry and makes little clumps when it dryes.

Posted by 4664477682537393101 on Apr 25, 2015

2eme rachat, toujours aussi bien, pas collante, hydrate bien, parfaite :)

Such a great SPF!!!

Posted by karinhkmyd on Feb 04, 2015

This is a nice light spf for daily use, doesn't leave a greasy feeling and I LOVE IT! <3 i think i will try the tinted version after i'm done with this one

Just Ok

Posted by 5246549293843625825 on Dec 30, 2014

Cream seems to leave a greyish tone to the skin also the application goes on uneven. But it ceartanly does the Job as SPF