Great Product with Quality Ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1291405 on Jun 24, 2011

I use this product for an auto immune issue, and take 2 capsules three times a day. I was looking for a product without magnesium stearate and found Doctor's Best "fit the bill". I have been using it for about 9 months and I feel preety good!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3319381 on Feb 07, 2011

I take this product to keep inflamation down and it does a great job. Highly recommend it.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on May 11, 2010

Wow, I can really feel this doing its thing! Seems to clean out undigested stuff and may help with inflammation. All I know is I take first thing in the morning and in a short while, I notice the body feel less stiff and swollen in areas. Good product! Will order again.

Doctor's Best/Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2488788 on Sep 18, 2010

Very good product. Useful for inflammation when taken on an empty stomach. I like this brand for its affordability and effectiveness.

Best for Knee Pain

Posted by Reviewer2010946 on Oct 13, 2011

I depend on bromelain to keep my knee pain undercontrol---without it, I don't function very well. This one is great value for the money, in a really high dose. Don't take it with food to get the joint pain benefit, because if you take it with food it only helps digest the protein in your meal. I keep this several bottles ahead so I won't run out!

Bromélaïne et tumeurs.

Posted by 4760239025986798482 on Mar 11, 2015

Je renouvelle toujours mon stock de Bromélaïne car je m' en sert aussi bien pour moi et mon cœur, et pour mes chiennes ou chattes lors de l'apparition de grosseurs ou tumeurs. 1 gélule par jours importe le poids, et les grosseurs disparaissent en 10 jours, ma chienne inopérable car l'utérus et collé au rectum, faisait des infections des chaines mammaires, une opérée et l' autre prenait le même chemin, j' ai essaie la Bromélaïne et tout a dégonflé et depuis tout va bien et idem pour mes 2 autres chiennes elles c' était des boules de partout, tout est parti. Depuis je donne 10 jours après le début des chaleurs 1 gél. par jour 3000 GDU pour éviter infections des tumeurs du col qui pourraient redémarrer, jusqu' à la fin des chaleurs soit entre 11 et 15 jours. A Ne pas prendre Extranase de la pharmacie ridiculement dosée et inefficace. Cela m'évite grosse opération risquée pour mes bêtes et très couteuse. Et si il faut antibiotiques je donne argent colloïdal 5 ml 2 fois par jour 7 jours de suite. Si mon expérience peu servir à des maîtres qui ont ce problème avec leurs animaux, aucun risque et effets secondaires.

The highest strength bromelain on the market

Posted by Reviewer3081762 on May 16, 2011

Doctor's Best continue to lead the pack with this high strength bromelain product. Impressed with the price and the quality.

The best Bromelain formulation I have found

Posted by mygreathealth on Sep 30, 2010

After taking this for a couple of months regularly before each meal - 1-2 capsules my acne has cleared up enormously.

Good brand

Posted by TheLondonNutritionist on Jul 15, 2012

I took these after I had rhinoplasty, and it seemed to help with the healing. The myth that you should drink pineapple juice to get this is usually not true, as pasterisation kills most of the Bromelain (an enzyme)- Being a nutritionist id recommend this.

Bromelain for pain reduction

Posted by 4894922825002157972 on Nov 07, 2014

I have been under regular treatment for many years for arthritis and gout-like symptoms which owe to excessive uric acid build-up. I have back treatments but within a short time muscular tension and skeletal aches build again. (I am humched over a computer working every day at a desk). I first became interested in the powerful natural enzyme Bromelain for its digestive benefits but became aware that it has blood cleansing and othe benefits also. It is important to take Bromelain on an empty stomach, away from food, for it to have a pain relieving effect (otherwise it is expended in digesting food). I feel sure that it does reduce my uric acid balance too, as I noted a general feeling of wellbeing and a reduced need to race off to a therapist for back treatment. I should also note that it is a valid treatment for reducing fluuid build-up in the lungs and nose. Asthma sufferers might like to give it a try. Fair to say that in the first couple of weeks I dosed up hard - but there are zero ill effects so that is not a concern. I will cut back to two or three caps a day now though and plan to keep it in my diet. I was mightly impressed by the speed in which my order arrived. Good work i-Herb.