5htp

Posted by Reviewer2663445 on May 03, 2010

I did not feel much of a difference. I did lower my dose to start with . It messed up my digestive system.

Best 5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer3235166 on Jul 09, 2010

Kept me tired/falling asleep for the entire 4 day trial. Will not continue this product.

Pretty decent...nothing to rave about

Posted by Reviewer1201895 on Mar 26, 2009

This is brand is alright. It made a little difference in my mood, but not significant enough to buy again. I felt very sleepy 2 hours after I took it, and I felt I was watching my life pass by through a foggy window. I'll keep trying other brands of HTP to find the one that works best for me.

5 HTP - Nausea

Posted by butteredcrumpet on Apr 12, 2013

I really wanted to give 5 HTP a try however, I couldn't get past the terrible nausea and dizziness it caused. I tried changing the dosage and experimented with taking a capsule at night and or taking with or without food but the nausea never passed. I did some investigation and apparently many people report queasiness when they first start taking 5 HTP. I can usually get past an adjustment period with most medications but the side effects were interfering with my day-to-day life.

feel so good

Posted by Reviewer1933246 on May 06, 2009

this produc is fantastic. i have only been taking it for 3 days and i can already feel the difference. i no longer feel depressed and my panic attacks are gone. it's the first time in years that i'm anxiety-free and i'm just so glad i came accross these little pills. i had tried everything to get over my clinical depression, from zoloft and xanax to all sorts of therapies and homeopathic remedies... only 5-htp worked for me and it's the first time i feel ok ever since i remember.

Seems to work

Posted by jasmine on Oct 07, 2012

It seems to me that my nervousness and tension decreased since I've taken 5-HTP. However, I also take Source Naturals NutraSleep at bed time, because 5-HTP doesn't help me to get deep enough sleep. RU Кажется, эта штука работает. Во всяком случае, мне кажется, будто я меньше психую, когда принимаю это средство. Правда, проблемы со сном оно мне не решило, поэтому на ночь я принимаю NutraSleep от Source Naturals.

3-stars

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Oct 20, 2015

Good product. I'd say more but I won't since nobody is paying me to review supplements.

Xmas time again

Posted by Reviewer2484117 on Nov 30, 2008

I buy this along with a couple of other products to help fight my depression which usually gets worse around this time of the year. It's insurance.

VIVID DREAMS

Posted by Kyriaki on Jan 12, 2013

If you know that you're a 'good dreamer' these would be lovely. If you're a person who knows their dreams are generally not happy and blissful BEWARE, you could wake up screaming. I stopped taking these immediately, so i cannot comment on the effect of taking these long-term.

strange side effects

Posted by Reviewer3137759 on Mar 17, 2010

Since I took the product, I've had trouble sleeping, unexplained anxiety, shallow breathing and continuous migraines. It seems to have the opposite effect on me. I would definitely not recommend that anyone start off by taking it 2-3 times a day as the label suggests. But it did cut down my cravings for sweets (especially in the evening).