Doctor's Best, Best Benfotiamine, 150 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Benfotiamine Review

Posted by Reviewer3169861 From California on Jan 28, 2009

Benfotiamine worked for me. I noticed effects within a few hours of taking it. My eyes felt stronger and did not tire easily when using the computer. I take two in the morning and two at night. I also have no more tingling in my hands, and my kidney seems to have stopped aching. I also compared your product and price with the same brand at Vitamin Shoppe and found out theirs was almost double the price!! Thanks for such a good product at a great price.

Mr Anthony Gregor

Posted by Reviewer1521647 From Great Britain on Feb 29, 2008

Hi,I am a diabetic of thirty years and have been suffering from neuoperthy for some time, with very painful feet. I have been taking Benfotiamine 150 mg 600 mg a day for about fifteen days and I can't quite believe the results, it's fantastic. I'm like a new man. They were delivered very quickly and without fuss. I have and will continue to recomend Doctors Best and iherb.com to everyone that I know . Thank you very much, cheers.

Benfotiamine has improved my quality of life

Posted by Reviewer2148702 From Australia on Jul 06, 2008

I have been suffering from peripheral neuoropathy since 2002 with my doctor prescribing toxic medicines which slightly assisted me in walking. When taking benfotiamine, after just 24 hours, the pain in both feet decreased significantly, and I can now walk again. I am now considering playing social tennis again. I am recommending this product to everyone I know, as it has performed a wonderful transformation for me.

Love It

Posted by Reviewer1270625 From Florida on Sep 24, 2008

I have chronic Lyme and I deal with dysautonomia and neuropathy. This product works great for both. I take 1 capsule twice a day. It may take a few weeks for it to kick in, but be patient. It is worth the wait.

For Diabetics

Posted by Reviewer2449405 From Kentucky on Jan 04, 2008

I am a Type II diabetic and have some diabetic neuropathy and diabetic retinopathy. I have been taking this product for over a year and I believe it has amelioraated and help prevent further complications. It works.