Another good collagen product

Posted by Vaniessa on Apr 22, 2016

I love this! I've been taking this barely for a month together with Now Foods Hyaluronic Acid and my skin has never look better. I alternate this and Neocell Collagen as the content is the same (one pill = 1000mg). I used to have major breakouts and some scarring left, but this has improved my skin condition tremendously and my skin is brighter now. I literally only apply some blusher and my skin is glowing! The pills are slightly too huge though but i don't mind anyway. Best to take this on an empty stomach before any food and wait for half an hour at least so it can be absorbed fully. You might feel somewhat nauseous for the first few days but you'll get used to it :)

Have noticed a difference in my skin

Posted by 5496417949293293945 on Apr 07, 2016

My skin has definitely changed and it feels so much softer, just hoping I reap other benefits as well.

WONDERFUL!

Posted by 5595136020008134882 on Apr 02, 2016

I am impressed after just one week of using this as a supplement with Rosehip oil( on my skin). My skin is radiant, glowing, brighter, clearer! I have oily combination and occasional acne prone skin so this realllllyyyy works for me!!! The Rosehip oil combination also controls my oily skin so I am VERY pleased with shopping at iHerb where I can find all rounded solutions to boost my confidence, health and happiness! Note: like most collagen, it does leave a dry tasting feeling in your mouth so do drink more water. It also is a large pill and you have to take 3 pills twice a day, it is a bit hard to swallow but flush lots of water down with it slowly, anyway water is good for our skin :) at the start i take 3 pills once a day but after seeing results, i was motivated to take it twice a day! So it's really up to you as it is a supplement, not medication. Also i did notice my blood circulation did improve with it as there are many health benefits to collagen.

Good product

Posted by TMarchev on Feb 10, 2016

Ahhh price,quality really nice!

its amazing

Posted by 4696756442196188348 on Jan 23, 2016

could feel the change in the texture of skin and hair.. still need to see the effect on long term

Collagen fra Best doctor's

Posted by tabitas on Dec 13, 2015

Bra for blodsirkulasjon, godt for bein. Godt for huden. Har brukt Collagen I 6 mnd, og jeg ser og merker forbedringer. Perfekt for meg. Overkommelig pris.

ok

Posted by 5242258584436117682 on Dec 12, 2015

ok

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Dec 12, 2015

I prefer Neocell, Super Collagen + C and Natural Factors, BioSil

3-stars

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Oct 20, 2015

Good product. I'd say more but I won't since nobody is paying me to review supplements.

Total clear skin and no more joint pain

Posted by 4723875367809886283 on Oct 13, 2015

Totally no break out during PMS for the past months when taking this product, a problem which had been bothering me for years. Dislocated and tear my knee tendon which will leave me a stinging pain even after a light jog, but after taking this product for 3 months, the pain is totally gone!