Curcumin plus BioPerine is an excellent combo

Posted by Reviewer1077828 on Mar 14, 2010

I have used several different curcumin versions over the last two years (as a cancer survivor) and this is the best one I've found. I take quite a bit of it (six tabs a day) but I feel it is what has brought my tumor markers down. Read the research ...

Curcumin and diarrhea

Posted by Reviewer1933901 on May 07, 2012

After two weeks, I had to discontinue taking this product because of persistent diarrhea.After ten days off, I tried again, taking approximately one quarter of a tablet only once, but the diarrhea returned the same day. A pity,because curcumin sounds promising for several conditions.

Great supplement

Posted by Reviewer1041451 on Feb 18, 2011

This has been a great supplement for my prostate cancer that is now in remission.

Doctor's Best, Best Curcumin C3 Complex, with BioPerine, 1000 mg, 120 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2913636 on Dec 06, 2009

I compared strengths, prices, and compounds - this seemed to be the best price for the highest concentrate/most doses.

Doctor's. Best Curcumin 1000 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2414038 on Sep 16, 2009

I believe Curcumin protects against diseases like cancer. In India where Curcumin (in curry) is part of the daily diet, cancer rates are very low.

Very efficient in relieving knee pain.

Posted by Reviewer1201011 on Apr 09, 2011

It was indeed a good product. After taking only for 1 month, I hardly feel pain in my knee. Will continue to take this product.

"Indian Gold"

Posted by Reviewer2598294 on Sep 02, 2010

Brilliant product - my top cancer fighter! Great price too!

Anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer1202802 on Sep 08, 2009

I have tremendous success with l-tryptophan for endorphin replenishment, this product worked very effectively when I was in an acute pain state. The combination increased the assimability.

A needed Nutrient

Posted by Reviewer1430593 on Feb 08, 2010

This is something that I have done research on. It is the right dose at the right price. Something I will continue to take.

Dr. Best curcumin C3

Posted by Reviewer3016234 on Dec 30, 2012

This is apparently a great anti-inflammatory.I gave this a 3 not higher because Dr. Best has more expensive curcumin that has phosphatydl cholene instead of biprene to make it more absorbable. The caps are solid and I prefer vegie caps for easier absorption.