New To iHerb?

Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, With Chondroitin Sulfate, 180 Capsules

Jerry - Australia

Posted by Reviewer2876946 on Aug 21, 2011

Very happy with the purchase and extremely fast delivery. Have been taking this product for about a year and it really helps my knee as well as my skin. The iHerb must be the best company on the net. Their prices and service are absolutely great! You'll never buy better.

Excellent

Posted by 4630873230070687781 on May 20, 2013

Great product. I combine it with Neocell's Collagen (the powder format) also sold on i-herb and have seen noticeable improvement in the suppleness of my skin all over my body. My post-work out joint pains are completely gone too. Can't beat the price. Happy, repeat customer!!!

Anti-aging

Posted by Reviewer2719377 on Dec 04, 2012

I use this for fighting against wrinkles. I really believe that hyaluronic acid reduce wrinkles and skin rehydration. I don't believe in miracle, but I believe I can reduce skin aging by using this regularly every day.

Works GREAT for joints and skin!

Posted by everydayordinary on Aug 16, 2012

I decided to try out the 60-capsule bottle after reading all the good reviews on iHerb. I've been suffering from knee pains during my occasional jogging sessions since I was 18 (I'm 30 now). After using this product for about a week or so, the pains have dramatically lessened. What's even better is that my skin has improved too! Area around my eyes have plumped up thus reducing the fine lines around the area... Thumbs up! I ordered the bigger bottle (180-capsule) on my next order :)

LOVE it! My knees are so greatful!

Posted by Reviewer2269947 on Jun 29, 2012

I am only 30 but was overweight my whole life and beat my knees down because of it. I lost a lot of weight but my knees still ache and creak going down my stairs. I have been taking this for about 3 weeks and have noticed a good difference in my knees. They still creak some but almost no discomfort now. My nails are growing like crazy and my hair a bit faster it seems as well. My skin does seem a little plumper and a bit less lines. So far a bit still on the fence but I will continue to use right now and see how it goes.