Your Joints and Skin will love you!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1948984 on Jun 05, 2010

This must be my 4th or 5th order. I can see the visible signs in my skin tone and feel the aches in my joints if I don't have this. A greater value buying this than some of the competitors. Dr.s Best in my experience, is THE overall Best!

Best value and product out there!

Posted by Reviewer2497335 on Jun 15, 2010

My wife and I have been taking this product and it has greatly helped our joints while making our skin look & feel great!

seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on May 30, 2010

I`ve had much less back and neck pain since taking this

Visible results

Posted by Bubbamama on Feb 20, 2011

After consuming for 2 weeks, you'll find your skin less oil and is more moisturised.

Hyaluronic Acid WONDERFUL

Posted by Reviewer1860920 on Sep 19, 2011

This product is wonderful I am back to work almost full time after a broken wrist in Febuary of this year. the pain and stiffness is under controll. Thank you

It reduces my wrinkle.

Posted by Reviewer3136795 on Sep 19, 2011

This stuff keeps my skin soft and supple and it can reduce my wrinkle. I can tell the difference within 4 weeks or less.

Yes, it's a good product

Posted by Reviewer2668783 on May 05, 2012

This is a great product so far. Am using some acne medication which dries up the skin, and this helps soo much! In fact, the acne seems to have improved, I think since I started this. I love the glow and tautness of skin this has given, and plus - my knees no longer hurt going up and down stairs. It's great! I take two in the morning, in conjunction with Neocell collagen.

Funciona

Posted by Pagaru on Dec 27, 2012

Este complemento lo compre para mi madre, que esta muy contenta y me cuenta que, después de un mes de huso siente mejor sus articulaciones y sobre todo han desaparecido casi todos los crujidos constantes que producían sus rodillas, ya he pedido un segundo bote y seguiré pidiéndolo.

Great joint savior

Posted by 4863911314445536960 on Oct 18, 2012

I have lots of joint injuries due to harsh sports game especially knee cap. When ever I start running I will feel the sharp pain. Really a burden as I'm a sporty person. After 2 days of 2 capsules a day I can feel the different. Thank you iherb and doctor's best.

This is such a great moisturizer for SKIN!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Nov 07, 2012

I take it internally, of course, but I also open the capsules and mix with a little water and then add it to my natural face lotion for extra skin moisturizing and toning! WORKS GREAT! My hair is improving too!