Part of my anti aging line

Posted by Reviewer2946647 on Mar 10, 2011

I take these with my Dr.Best collagen just two tablets with my liquid C and I look and feel great.My face is really a testimony to these products.I just wish you could see me.

Your Joints and Skin will love you!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1948984 on Jun 05, 2010

This must be my 4th or 5th order. I can see the visible signs in my skin tone and feel the aches in my joints if I don't have this. A greater value buying this than some of the competitors. Dr.s Best in my experience, is THE overall Best!

Best value and product out there!

Posted by Reviewer2497335 on Jun 15, 2010

My wife and I have been taking this product and it has greatly helped our joints while making our skin look & feel great!

Yes, it's a good product

Posted by Reviewer2668783 on May 05, 2012

This is a great product so far. Am using some acne medication which dries up the skin, and this helps soo much! In fact, the acne seems to have improved, I think since I started this. I love the glow and tautness of skin this has given, and plus - my knees no longer hurt going up and down stairs. It's great! I take two in the morning, in conjunction with Neocell collagen.

Miraculous!

Posted by Reviewer2957900 on May 31, 2016

My 88-year-old mom has arthritis in her feet. The foot dr. gave her shots but they hardly helped. I got HA for her and after a week she was pain free! She hasn't had to take a pain pill for 2 weeks! Moderate-sized pill, one a day. Not hard to swallow. So I got myself some! Highly recommend!

Visible results

Posted by Bubbamama on Feb 20, 2011

After consuming for 2 weeks, you'll find your skin less oil and is more moisturised.

My skin is better after two weeks!

Posted by 4691939313244047318 on May 18, 2014

I can honestly see the difference only after two weeks. Better,smoother skin, less wrinkles on my face.

Funciona

Posted by Pagaru on Dec 27, 2012

Este complemento lo compre para mi madre, que esta muy contenta y me cuenta que, después de un mes de huso siente mejor sus articulaciones y sobre todo han desaparecido casi todos los crujidos constantes que producían sus rodillas, ya he pedido un segundo bote y seguiré pidiéndolo.

works well!

Posted by Reviewer3352221 on May 03, 2016

Helps against osteoarthritis .

Super skin plumper

Posted by 5446437849124512528 on Aug 02, 2016

I noticed results within a few days of taking these. I had under my eyes a slightly sunken appearance around the eye socket, this is now gone and I have a plumped up more youthful appearance. The lines have smoothed out and my skin has become crazy smooth all over my body! Very fast results great product highly recommended. Make sure you increase your water intake with these as it helps to plump the skin. I will take these always for my skin from now on!