Doctor's Best, Best L-Carnitine Fumarate, 855 mg, 180 Veggie Caps

One of Four Great Energy Boosters

Posted by Reviewer2998007 on Feb 05, 2011

I have chronic fatigue associated with low adrenal output, and very early on I found that L-Carnitine, Magnesium, CoQ10, and D-Ribose work excellently to produce energy at the cellular level. I have used this foursome for years; however, recently my pulse rate went up, and I was astonished to find it was the L-carnitine in association with a change in the supplements I was taking for low thyroid. I am told 5 to 9 percent of people may experience an increase in pulse rate when taking L-Carnitine either at the beginning of taking or later. This also happened to me after three years of taking L-Tyrosine (also an amazing energy booster for those with fatigue).

This Carnitine works

Posted by Reviewer2104854 on Aug 25, 2009

It is first and formost value for money. I take two on rising and then 2 just before my run and I find I can literally run kilometers more from 10km to 13km without running out of steam. This observation is immediate. In terms of fat loss, it has been 2 weeks and I am observably leaner. But I will observe more and check back. Clearly though, Carnitine has to be taken in higher doses of about 4 - 6 grams a day and this product makes it economically feasible.

H.C., IA.

Posted by Reviewer1411888 on May 26, 2011

After Angioplasty & prescription Drugs my legs hurt terribly!! After extensive and expensive Test's more drugs, no relief, same paine. I take 2 Best L-Carnetine Fumarate 855 twice dayly and can walk again for miles every day with my dog. I am pain-free and no longer buy expensive prescription drugs! Thank you iHerb for youre extensive 'Information Highway'. Update: 05/26/11; I am now taking 2 855mg L-Carnetine once a day. Feeling great.

Losing weight

Posted by Reviewer2007162 on Oct 11, 2010

I've always worked out and eaten healthy, but have been at pretty much the same weight for most of my adult life. After starting this I gradually lost two dress sizes over a couple of months without changing a thing. I have taken Acetyl L-Carnitine for a while now, and still do, but it doesn't affect my weight like the Fumarate. I take two caps first thing in the morning with my Emergen-c, then take one in the afternoon after lunch. I will definitely continue taking it!

Great for fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2865196 on Oct 28, 2011

I suffer from boughts of fatigue and if I take this w/ L-Tyrosine on an empty stomach, sometimes I have more energy than I know what to do with. It's great!