Doctor's Best, Best MSM Powder, 250 g

Reviews 1-star

quit taking it

Posted by Reviewer2441425 on Jun 01, 2011

I experienced the true "die off" after I took this. I don't know if this product is just not right for me, but I didn't know if was causing all the symptoms and I thought I was going to die.

Horrible sleep problems!

Posted by HealthyAndHappy on Feb 04, 2014

I bought this for skin firming benefits. Unfortunately it caused me horrible sleep problems, waking alarmed every morning at the wee hours! Be careful if you have sleep problems or may be sensitive. I'm disappointed, but not worth the side effects. Google it, you'll see a fair amount of info on it.

Certainly not the Best

Posted by Reviewer2648186 on Feb 26, 2010

This MSM made my head really foggy, probably because its has not gone though a propper purifying prosess to get rid of any heavy metals that might be in it. Do not recomend at all.