10% Off Orders Over $40!

Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 2,000 FU, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Seem great!

Posted by Reviewer1296537 on Feb 21, 2013

I have been using it for nine months, for the prevention of thrombotic events, and so far it seems to be doing the job.

GREAT PRODUCT------Save 10 dollars by visiting my profile.

Posted by CHECK-HERE-Save-10doll on May 17, 2013

I ordered this for my mother. She has pretty bad blood circulation and due to this she has high BP. After feww weeks on these pills, she feels much better and the BP stared to go down. Will keep reorder them for her****

May help to prevent Alzheimer's disease

Posted by good-day on Apr 20, 2014

I have a family history of Alzheimer's disease, one of the reasons I take nattokinase to prevent it from happening to me later in life. In addition to nattokinase, I am also taking fish oil, spirulina and CocoCardio and I have written reviews for these products as well. You are welcome to check them out on my product review page (good-day).

Good product at a good price

Posted by Reviewer2808598 on Oct 25, 2007

It helped my wife. It cleared a blocked artery. She was to have surgery, but did not need it after taking nattokinase.

Welcomed Relief!

Posted by Reviewer1152511 on Jun 16, 2009

I'm a very active 62 year old male in good health and physical condition. However, I recently experienced severe "burning" pain in the calf muscles of both legs. My doctor examined me and informed me that I had developed P.A.D.s (peripheral vascular disease). I've always walked 3-5 miles daily, but with the onset of this condition walking is "extremely" painful. The doctor informed me that I should keep walking and eventually the "burning" pain would become less severe and hopefully go away entirely. In the meantime, there was nothing he could prescribe to eliminate the "burning" while walking! While talking with my my aunt one day, she suggested that I try Doctors Best, Best Nattokinase. Upon receipt of the product I took one capsule that morning and another that evening. The next morning I went for a 4 mile walk and you guessed it, "No more burning pain"! And, I continue to take two capsules daily.