PCOS Girls - this is effective!

Posted by Reviewer2414817 on Apr 07, 2010

I am a woman with pcos and have used this for a month now, and my facial hair is becoming much finer, it seems like the thicker, courser hair is falling out gradually. No more waxing, I feel so much better about myself.

better than NOWs Saw Palmetto berry capsules

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Jul 04, 2011

I bought it for acne. I took NOWs Saw Pal Berry caps for 4 weeks and didn't notice any differences on my skin. Since I started on this one, it reduces the oiliness and breakouts. Maybe it also has sth to do with the fish oil and Evening Primrose oil I am taking together but I feel this is better than NOWs Berry Capsules. Oh yes, boobs are bigger which is a bonus.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1354714 on Nov 29, 2010

my wife has suffered terrible hair loss in these recent months due to PCOS, I tried to buy a bottle of Doctor Best Saw Palmetto for her, and it works greatly. Now after taking half bottle of saw palmetto, her hair loss reduce alot. and new hair now growing.

Keeps hair shedding to a minimum!

Posted by Reviewer3133419 on Feb 02, 2008

I take one of these everyday, & it really keeps my hair "on my head". When I've run out & took the leaves instead of the extract, the hair started falling out again. I'll never be without these!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1201926 on May 18, 2008

Product has improved my urine flow in a matter of weeks. I was suffering from an inflammed prostate and Saw Palmetto has cured my problem wihtout any side effects. Will continue to use this product

This really works

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Oct 09, 2007

I am a female in my mid 30's and I started using Saw Palmetto Extract because I was experiencing hair loss and thinning due to hormonal issues (DHT) and I was also experiencing unwanted facial hair (Hirsutism) around my chin. I am only half way through the bottle and my hair loss has stopped and facial hair has not grown back. This product absolutely works. I take 1 capsule in the morning about 30 mins before food.

Doctor's best still best value

Posted by Reviewer3064431 on Apr 11, 2008

researchers say that only an extract of saw palmetto and 320 MG is effective... Doc's best provides this recommended dosage still at a reasonable cost. I have been using this product for several years... it has proven to be effective.

FAKE Saw Palmetto

Posted by Reviewer2060349 on Jan 25, 2014

Saw Palmetto is supposed to be Dark Green in color, not Orange color. Doctors's Best Saw Palmetto is orange in color not dark green. So far, there are only two good quality brands of Saw Palmetto on iherb, Dr. Mercola and Paradise Herbs. Good Luck.

Saw Palmetto

Posted by Reviewer1197711 on May 03, 2010

The women in our family have a history of hair loss. I have been trying several products over the years and had almost immediate results in seeing new hair growth. Also, a few years ago I decided to let my hair go gray. Since I have been taking this product, I seem to have my new hair growth come in my natural hair color.

Good quality, good price.

Posted by Reviewer2100654 on Sep 10, 2009

I am a woman who purchased it to reduce facial hair growth. It seemed to be working.