BEWARE!

Posted by Reviewer3019902 on Jun 02, 2012

I only took 2 caps and I had severe chills and shudders all night! I had to turn on the heat in the summer and wrap myself in blankets! I had nausea and kept heaving to vomit but I suppressed the urge since I didn't have the strength to get out of bed and I was concerned I would pass out with no one around to take me to the hospital! This severe reaction was either due to the product or the "toxic" enteric coating! I've never had this bad of an allergic reaction to a supplement! I don't believe this is a SAFE product for some at least!

One of my favorite supplements

Posted by TinVal on Aug 19, 2012

Serrapeptase is a naturally-occurring, physiological agent with no inhibitory effects on prostaglandins and is devoid of gastrointestinal side effects unlike prescribed salicylates, ibuprofen, and other NSAIDs. - - - - - - - - - - I like this product because it is devoid of useless fillers and absorption is very fast so everyone can feel the distinctive effect.

Best Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer2626098 on Mar 20, 2008

This product is so cool. My husband's hair is thicker, busher and standing taller (on the top of his head) and my legs don't go numb any more. I also went wild informing my friends about about its healing properties and helped at least 3 people. Thanks guys for writing reviews that's how I found out!

Doctor's Best Serrapeptase is the Best!

Posted by Reviewer1644552 on Aug 12, 2009

I take Serrapeptase to keep my ovarian cyst from swelling up prior to my period. What I didn't know, was that Doctor's Best brand could also help prevent my migraines. If I started a headache, I'd pop two of them and the headache would scamper off. Better than analgesics and it has no negative side effects, just good ones!

to infinity and beyond - super price for super relief!

Posted by Reviewer2905380 on Feb 25, 2010

An associate of mine suggested I try this product when I began complaining about my fingers hurting. As a massage therapist, the last thing I need to hurt are my fingers and hands. I ordered the product and began a rigorous intake of the product. Within the first week, I felt better. REMEMBER, you must take this product AWAY from food for it to work effectively. Week One - I took three in the morning and three at bedtime; Week Two - two capsules in the morning and two at bedtime; Week Three and beyond - One capsule in the morning, one in the evening. This works for me. Six months later, I'm still feeling good and my hands are much better! I recommend this product to all of my clients!

Throw away your Motrin!

Posted by Reviewer2324902 on May 26, 2010

This product totally helps minor pain, and also has been proven to reduce and eliminate inflammation all throughout your body (even in your brain!)

not for dogs

Posted by Reviewer2175696 on Mar 30, 2010

I read reviews that said this helped their dog, well my dog has been having bladder issues ever since I gave it to him. I will be getting rid of the rest of the bottle. It just made me want to throw up when I took it also.

Doubtful Quality

Posted by Reviewer1200539 on Apr 11, 2008

I used to take "DANZEN" brand of serrapeptase to treat inflammation whenever I have a gout attack. Whenever, the pain arises, I need to take a dosage of 30,000 i.u for 2-3 times and the pain/inflammation gone. I switch to Doctor Best as it is much cheaper. Recently, I have another gout attack. After taking 80,000 i.u per day for 5 consecutive days, the pain/inflammation is still there. Hence, I have doubt whether each veggie cap really contain 40,000 i.u. I will be switching back to the brand "DANZEN" when I finished the whole bottle.

Very effective!

Posted by Reviewer2705527 on Mar 19, 2008

This is working very well for me! My arthritic knees and lower body fibromyalgia has cleared up by 60% in about a week, and is continuing to improve. I recommend it highly!

Less muscle & joint aches!

Posted by Reviewer3041189 on Mar 05, 2008

I only take one a day & experienced less muscle & joint pain. Do not take with food as it may upset your stomach, but wait a hour after or a hour before eating. I have neck pain & upper back discomfort & these work. I've read info on serrapeptase & it's also used for reducing scar tissue & for fibro.