• South Korean Customs may require a doctor's note or a prescription to import these products.

• Customer Ratings

Doctor's Best, Stabilized R-Lipoic Acid, 100 mg, 180 Veggie Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Mar 08, 2012

R-Lipoic Acid is exceptionally suitable for supporting the retina of the eye because it can enter the mitochondria, recycle other antioxidants, and is regenerated by high blood sugar. R-Lipoic Acid can help protect the nervous system from the damaging effects of unhealthy blood sugar metabolism, it appears to support healthy glucose uptake and utilization directly.

The best form of Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1317707 on Aug 29, 2010

Since I have been taking this particular form of Lipoi Acid, I am always in a good mood and have no brain fog. It was so bad that sometimes I could not even find my words.... I am 35 yrs old!

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1442942 on Sep 13, 2011

After I waited over 4 weeks for the shipment to arrive, I wanted to give it some time before reviewing it. I must say, it is a great product. First of all it gave me energy and it also took care of a hormonal head-egg in 15 minutes after taking it, which I did not expect!The only drawback is, that it can be giving you a bad burning sensation in your stomach after taking it and you have to drink several glasses of water to cease the burning effect. It does not do this all the time. Sometimes I feel nothing at all. The therapeutic dosage is 600mg. I slowly worked myself up to 500mg and soon I will take 600mg in divided doses over the day. I must say, I am very happy with this product!

Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer1406065 on Jun 25, 2010

Its an important supplement for anti-oxidant support. This is the highest quality for the price of any lipoic acid I've found.

R-Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1841745 on Nov 24, 2010

Seems to be working. I take it along with GlucoCare for blood sugar control. My readings have been very good. Doctor said to keep doing whatever it is I am doing!

Performs exactly as is claimed

Posted by DoctorMav on Jun 26, 2012

This is a great product!

r-lipoic acid

Posted by jesseh on Jul 10, 2015

r-lipoic acid at 900 mg daily in three divided doses has stabilized my blood glucose best ever!

Can't fault R-Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Dec 29, 2011

Added this to my regime and cannot fault it's aid in general improvement. It is difficult to define the exact change because I also take ALA and have done for years, but I am looking for long term benefit.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2660958 on Jun 24, 2010

works better than regular ALA! pricing could be lower

Like it

Posted by Reviewer2167039 on Nov 05, 2010

I have R-ALA with my lunch and dinner hoping it'll feed the muscle more than the fat. Not sure it it works miracles as advertised, but sure does have some effect, so will continue to use them for some more time. Also, I wish they had a higher dosing (200 or 400mg per vcap) as I think a daily dose of 1-1.5g is optimal for folks who are trying to bulk up.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »