Glad to know about Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2978188 on Apr 14, 2011

I was glad to learn about the importance of this product for people over 50. I don't expect to see or feel any difference in my immediate health, but because CoEnzymeQ10 is destroyed by the statin drug many people take, this is an important supplement. My only criticism of this brand is that it is not soy-free. It's amazingly difficult to get soy-free products in spite of the fact that 1 in 10 people should not have any soy in their diets. (see G6PD deficiency).

The energy you've been missing

Posted by Reviewer1828992 on May 10, 2011

My husband tried these pills to counter the effects of the statins he has been prescribed for his cholesterol, which left him feeling weak as though his muscles were gradually being stripped of their strength. This ubiquinol gives him just the energy boost he needs and now he simply wouldn't be without these pills. For those people who are unused to taking medication in a capsule format please be aware that the 100mg formulation is quite large and you may have some difficulty in swallowing them.

Good Item

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Sep 15, 2009

Good item, but slightly more expensive than Healthy Origins. Product uses rice bran oil as filler...this is a plus for Doctors Best. Softgel is also larger than need be. 100mg in a 1000mg softgel.

DB's Ubiguinol 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on May 24, 2010

It does seem to work for energy. I take 450 for now. Might go to 500 to see result. A bit pricey but if it works.....The price is about the same for 50mg tabs which are a lot smaller for those with swallowing difficulties.

Brilliant product for healthy cells

Posted by Reviewer2825814 on Jul 27, 2010

I wasn't sure whether to get this or Co-enzyme Q10. This product, though, has been great. As well as running marathons and ultra-marathons I'm a type 1 diabetic, meaning that peripheral circulation and soft tissue health are of concern to me. While using this I have seen a marked improvement in my gum health and generally felt like circulation at the extremities was improved in the cold. Highly recommended.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1110162 on Jan 04, 2011

This was amazing for my 92 year old father. He needed constant naps, but now is alert all day.

Lowered My Triglycerides

Posted by Reviewer1301079 on Sep 07, 2011

Wow, this works! Finally something that's helping to lower my genetically high triglycerides. It's expensive but totally worth it. I've lowered my triglycerides by about 10 points in 6 months.

Ubiquinol, Doctors Best

Posted by Reviewer3229734 on Nov 03, 2011

After taking one a day for a few days I felt livelier. After taking Ubiquinol for 3 weeks I feel energised. I am taking on physical tasks with enthusiasm. I have ordered two more bottles. -aged 76.

Good

Posted by 4729896790310923862 on Jan 11, 2013

I originally ordered the 200mg to start but now have reduced to the 100mg which is suppose to be a better dosage for maintenance.

Cost Effective CoQ10

Posted by forNaturalHealth on Apr 14, 2012

Although it costs more than ubiquinone CoQ10's this form delivers more bang for your buck. Don't expect energy gains if your health is already OK but do consider it if you have had heart problems and /or you take cholesterol lowering medication. A lot of doctors are now suggesting CoQ10 to people on these medications because they block the production of CoQ10 in the liver. If you take statins and are feeling lethargic or experiencing pain between the shoulders, reach for the ubiquinol.