Doctor's Best, Comprehensive Prostate Formula, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Effective

Posted by markshih From Malaysia on Apr 11, 2012

I used to go to the toilet 2-3 times every night and it always felt as if the bladder was not fully emptied. I started to take this product and also a Cranberry Extract. The combination of these 2 products work very effectively. I am amazed that after 3 days, I only go to the toilet once or sometimes can sleep through the night without needing to go. I am about to finish my first bottle and would like to see how long it will take for my old symptom to come back. One thing though, the Prostate pill taste awful. It has a powdery coat and if you don't swallow it quickly, the powder will start to stick inside your mouth. Maybe a capsule form might be better.

OK but beware of Saw Palmetto strength

Posted by Reviewer1861172 From Hong Kong on Dec 22, 2013

It's much safer to have 320mg/day in line with other similar products. Since I am using progesterone cream as well(of course, I am a man), don't know the BPH(prostate enlargement) was alleviated by the cream or this prostate formula. Anyway, I would continue to take this supplement, 2-3 capsules/day, in fear of two or more "streams" coming out instead of one.

Seem's to work

Posted by Reviewer2452841 From Illinois on Sep 11, 2009

I just started using it and it seems to work, but it has been so short a time I really don't know yet.

The equaliser

Posted by Reviewer2145777 From Australia on Sep 22, 2010

Not bad for the time being.

Great value for prostate health

Posted by mygreathealth From Australia on Nov 11, 2010

Part of my husband's prostate maintenance program incorporating many nutrients and antioxidants needed for this.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »