Value-For-Money 120mg Ginkgo Extract

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 13, 2012

Standardized 120mg ginkgo extract in a single capsule is therapeutic strength. Thus this is a value-for-money product. I recommend this to cost-conscious individuals like retirees who use ginkgo as a complementary herb to other circulatory supplements/medications. My mum has not experienced vertigo and tinnitus (ear-ringing) since taking 120mg ginkgo extract daily, 4 years ago. I am rating this 3-stars because I have experienced higher efficacy ginkgo extract by other brands (some not available at iHerb yet). Look out for my future reviews.

LEARNED TODAY ON A DOCTOR SHOW...

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on May 17, 2010

GINGKO IS FOR MOOD, NOT MEMORY. I FORGOT WHAT ELSE I WAS GOING TO SAY.

Ok,Can't feel energy boost

Posted by Reviewer1611423 on Apr 15, 2010

I can't feel energy boost or mental alertness. I guess new studies support that it's a placebo effect.

Not Sure

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I did not use this supplement long enough to really tell if it improved my mental clarity. For some reason, it increased my back pain and I had to stop taking it. I am super sensitive to anything that might increase or decrease my chronic inflammation. I am guessing that this had some undesired effect on my body chemistry. I have no major complaints though about the product other than personally it did not seem to agree with me. I wish I could give more feedback, but I wanted to be honest. Doctor's Best does make good products.

not good

Posted by 4800423325068931871 on Apr 13, 2014

didnt use it! but read abt it has a lot of side effects

Okay Ginkgo

Posted by Reviewer1602646 on Oct 06, 2009

This product is just okay for the price. Spend another 25 cents and you can get more potent ginkgo elsewhere.

Energy and lively mind

Posted by Reviewer1550485 on Apr 29, 2012

Being able to perform tasks means I eat less for energy replacement. Don't take near sleep time. Still having trouble remembering names, perhaps I should take more than one a day.

no noto nada

Posted by Reviewer2595240 on Nov 25, 2014

Los primeros días si me pareció tener mas energia, pero luego no noto efecto alguno, y mi chico tampoco.

too early to tell

Posted by 5630041244089005170 on Feb 05, 2015

i think it's too early to tell... so far have not had memory lapse yet.

Did not notice anything

Posted by 5107758458354304678 on Dec 12, 2015

It might be strong but Ginkgo is a kind of herb that takes time to show any effect. I have been taking it for a few weeks now but do not notice any improvement in mental performance or alertness at all. I would recommend tasking it with other herbs like Ginseng or Maca root.