Natural Power

Posted by 4906662583892594876 on May 03, 2016

My mind is focused clear and sharp,woooooaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww!

Aktívna myseľ

Posted by irisdiagnostika on May 03, 2016

Tento produkt som uzival spolu s HawThorn Extract od firmy NOW, bral som 3 x 1 kapsulu s kazdeho produktu a vecer ked som mal ist spat som nevedel zaspat. Telo bolo unavene ale mysel plne aktivna. Takze urcite nebrat poslednu davku pred spanim. Inac vyborne produkty pre toho kto chce mat aktivnu mysel po cely den. Gingo aj Hawthorn (Hloh) rozsiruju kapilari (najmensie spletence cievok) v mozgu a tym sa zvysuje cirkulacia v nich, preto sa zvysuje aktivita mysle.

THE BEST

Posted by 5183839545129199532 on May 02, 2016

WORKS...

Good brand

Posted by 5000311664920190683 on May 02, 2016

I only started taking this a month ago, and am not sure if it is helping my brain function or not, but I trust it is making a difference. I realize sometimes you have to take a supplement for a few months before you notice any significant difference, but I trust Doctor's Best. The price is great as well for that many caps. The recommended suggested serving is 1 cap once or twice daily, so works out to a 2-4 month supply. I only take one cap as I take other supplements to help brain function as well.

Helps Fibromyalgia brain fog.

Posted by 5708983084421743431 on May 02, 2016

I have trouble with brain fog from fibromyalgia. This seems to help.

I like it.

Posted by bobbienorthern on May 02, 2016

Very good quality.

Weak ginkgo, does nothing

Posted by 4933370717379037397 on Apr 22, 2016

I would not buy this product again. My store ran out of Gaia ginkgo, it's back now and I threw this doctor's best in the garbage. It did nothing, low quality for sure. Been taking gingko a long time, and this brand is garbage. don't waste your money like I did.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2294547 on Apr 22, 2016

My wife has been suffering sore and swollen toes for years. They were cold and she had difficulties to walk. After two days using this product all pains were gone color of the toes returned to normal pink color. No more cold toes!!! Miracle pill!!!

Nothing special

Posted by 4846739210802950254 on Mar 21, 2016

Didn't work for me.

Best

Posted by lippyjunky on Mar 14, 2016

Give it a couple of weeks. I feel more alert, more systematic thoughts. I don't really fumble for words as much. I'm sold. Will definitely reorder more.