I like it.

Posted by bobbienorthern on May 02, 2016

Very good quality.

Weak ginkgo, does nothing

Posted by 4933370717379037397 on Apr 22, 2016

I would not buy this product again. My store ran out of Gaia ginkgo, it's back now and I threw this doctor's best in the garbage. It did nothing, low quality for sure. Been taking gingko a long time, and this brand is garbage. don't waste your money like I did.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2294547 on Apr 22, 2016

My wife has been suffering sore and swollen toes for years. They were cold and she had difficulties to walk. After two days using this product all pains were gone color of the toes returned to normal pink color. No more cold toes!!! Miracle pill!!!

Nothing special

Posted by 4846739210802950254 on Mar 21, 2016

Didn't work for me.

Best

Posted by lippyjunky on Mar 14, 2016

Give it a couple of weeks. I feel more alert, more systematic thoughts. I don't really fumble for words as much. I'm sold. Will definitely reorder more.

Good product!

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 07, 2016

I've tried a Ginkgo Biloba product once before but it wasn't nearly as effective as this one. With this one I actually noticed the benefits. Seemed to provide me with some mental energy

Posted by 5020979894927061307 on Jan 03, 2016

Super

Did not notice anything

Posted by 5107758458354304678 on Dec 12, 2015

It might be strong but Ginkgo is a kind of herb that takes time to show any effect. I have been taking it for a few weeks now but do not notice any improvement in mental performance or alertness at all. I would recommend tasking it with other herbs like Ginseng or Maca root.

Excellent

Posted by 5473120092193817324 on Dec 12, 2015

Excellent

good for memory

Posted by Reviewer2378298 on Dec 12, 2015

My father had carotid artery stenting and after the procedure he lost his memory and and had brain damage. This pills helps a lot to improve the memory. He is now good. Thanks Doctors best and i herb