Deff 5 stars !

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

I've heard about the benefits of Ginkgo Biloba before and I decided to take the plunge and buy one. I noticed many benefits from taking Ginko Biloba. One I did notice after taking these is that I did have an easier time waking up in the morning and felt clear headed upon waking up. When I began to use this supplement it gave me more energy and I felt very strong. Also it increased my mental function. I was able to perform more tasks throughout the day and sleep better at night while taking this product. I also felt that my sexual interest and performance have increased, which I am loving. Beside this, I have read that Ginkgo is a good anti-oxidant and helping to minimize free radicals in all parts of the body. This is due to the flavonoids and terpenoids. Flavonoids have persuasive antioxidant effects. Studies have shown that flavonoids protect the nerves, heart muscle, blood vessels, and retina from damage. Terpenoids improve blood flow by dilating blood vessels and reducing the stickiness of platelets. Antioxidants such as Flavonoids help in eradication of free radicals that are found in our bodies and are potential hazards to our health and the functions of normal systems. Environmental toxins including ultraviolet light, radiation, cigarette smoking, and air pollution tend to increase the number of these hazardous free radicals which can cause aging, cell death, heart diseases, cancer and Alzheimer's disease along with other possible forms of dementia. Finally, I would highly recommend this product !!! The 120 mg dose is great and I don`t have to take as many capsules a day. Also, the capsules are easy to swallow and they are vegeterian, two points that are important to me. Great value and strong, effective and reliable product! All of this sounds like a miricle, but you can really feel the difference.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3058980 on Sep 14, 2012

I'm only 24, but my memory seems to lapse very easily---I have trouble concentrating and often feel lethargic. One day it occurred to me that I do have very thick, easily clotting blood (I also have very cold hands and feet, which made me wonder if this was impeding my circulation). I wondered if a natural blood thinner like ginkgo could help me. Luckily, I had instant success with it. My memory has improved dramatically, and my hands and feet are no longer as frigid as they were. I take it with vinpocetine, and I find that I'm feeling better than I ever have. P.S. For those concerned that ginkgo will not help your memory..ginkgo works by allowing increased blood flow to the brain, thereby making it work better altogether. If your body is already supplying sufficient blood flow to your brain, this may not help you. However, it is always worth a try!

Best value for money Ginkgo!

Posted by GreenWarrior on Oct 17, 2013

Hi there. Ginkgo biloba is a must for improving cognitive functioning and memory (especially for people over 40 years old). Two capsules a day: one with breakfast and the other with lunch. The product is really best "bang per buck"! As always, the service from iherb is terrific. Feel free to click on my user name for more reviews! Health and Peace!

Excellent Produxct

Posted by Reviewer1192618 on Dec 28, 2007

Excellent Product. Great alternative to aspirin for stroke.

Possible danger for epileptics

Posted by 4961302887674630978 on Nov 22, 2013

I've recently had an epileptic seizure, after taking this product for about 3 weeks. I have also taken ginseng and other vitamins during this time. After doing some research on the web it seems that ginkgo is known to cause seizures (especially if contaminated with seed content which is known to be poisonous). Be careful !

Doctor's Best, Extra Strength Ginkgo, 120mg

Posted by Reviewer2243914 on Oct 14, 2011

At first used one whole cap per day, made me feel like a zombie, i was too alert and could't sleep my usual 8 hours of beauty sleep, I was up within 5hours and didn't know what to do when I woke up around 4am my first week. Then I reduced my dosage of half cap by opening the cap and having directly in my mouth and downing with water. Had the effect of remmembering things better and more alert, eleminated my afternoon brain fog and having my good 8 hours of sleep on my second week. I think this product is very potent, but you have to work out at what dosage your body requires and everyone has differnet tolerance level. I would give 5 stars because I have found my optimum dosage and works great for me. I feel more smarter when iam taking this product.

clearly best

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Jun 19, 2008

you want brain food - this is a good one.

POTENT FRONT LOBES ACTIVATOR ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

i'm an average body size and my dosage is 2 caps.i can strongly feel the herb extract within half an hour,i feel elevated brain function in the frontal part of the head.don't overdose your dosage because you might get a mild headache from the high potency....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Doctor's Best, Extra Strength Ginkgo - Good for memory, but beware of its blood-thinning capability

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

My mama (in law) would badger me about this whenever her stock is about to run out. She says her memory has improved a lot since she started taking this. I introduced it to her and my papa (in law, RIP, bless his soul) 2 years ago. And they have been regular ever since. I used to take ginkgo but I stopped because I found out that I easily bleed as manifested when my nose bleeds. (Ginkgo has blood-thinning effects.) Maybe because of the dosage 120mg. I don't remember my nose bleeding when I take the other Ginkgo at 60mg. But, I notice that even mild ASA 81 mg (baby aspirin) taken 2 days straight would make my nose bleed. So for now, I only take it once in a while. But my momma, takes it every day with no adverse effects, and she's already 89! Just a precaution, if you are reading this, observe first how your body responds to ginkgo as every body is different. Still, I rate this product highly. So does my in laws. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Value-For-Money 120mg Ginkgo Extract

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 13, 2012

Standardized 120mg ginkgo extract in a single capsule is therapeutic strength. Thus this is a value-for-money product. I recommend this to cost-conscious individuals like retirees who use ginkgo as a complementary herb to other circulatory supplements/medications. My mum has not experienced vertigo and tinnitus (ear-ringing) since taking 120mg ginkgo extract daily, 4 years ago. I am rating this 3-stars because I have experienced higher efficacy ginkgo extract by other brands (some not available at iHerb yet). Look out for my future reviews.