Doctor's Best, Extra Strength Ginkgo, 120 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

good

Posted by Reviewer3014201 on Jul 25, 2012

i love it that it is really strong and very good price, it helps to my libido, my cold legs and arms, my memory, like it

Doctor's Best Ginkgo

Posted by LadyShopper on Jun 26, 2008

I had been taking Ginkoba before this because it was the only brand - I'd tried at least 6 - that stopped my tinnitus. Apparently, Ginkoba changed their formulation when they were bought by another company (the pills smell and taste just awful now), so I switched to Doctor's Best. I am happy to report that this brand (DB) is every bit as effective as the prior one.

Value-For-Money 120mg Ginkgo Extract

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 13, 2012

Standardized 120mg ginkgo extract in a single capsule is therapeutic strength. Thus this is a value-for-money product. I recommend this to cost-conscious individuals like retirees who use ginkgo as a complementary herb to other circulatory supplements/medications. My mum has not experienced vertigo and tinnitus (ear-ringing) since taking 120mg ginkgo extract daily, 4 years ago. I am rating this 3-stars because I have experienced higher efficacy ginkgo extract by other brands (some not available at iHerb yet). Look out for my future reviews.

Good price works well

Posted by Reviewer2302302 on Aug 02, 2011

I found this product to work well, even though it is extra strength to me it seems to work the same as normal strength ginkgo that I have tried in the past, however, I like that the product does not have any e-addatives that most ginkgo products have, so I am happy. I notice a difference with foggy brain, ginko definately helps with this, and when I stop using it, the foggy brain returns. I will continue taking ginko into my old age!! A great tip, I have recently used DMAE tablets by now foods and it works well together, I think clearer, stronger and learn faster. It is amazing combination. Also together they help to elevate my mood, I feel so much happier and stronger.

This thing really works

Posted by Reviewer1003288 on Aug 12, 2008

I've tried many brands of Ginkgo and I find this one really works along with Nature's Way. It didn't make me drowsy like (Exchange Select) and it dissolves in a cup of water after demonstration unlike (Puritan's Pride) so yes, I will keep buying until I get old. My stomach also don't feel bloated like I was when I took Exchange Select Ginkgo so at least this brand is reliable. At first I thought I was allergic and didn't believe the brand play a role....now, I think brands do matter! Hint: Take this along with Ginseng for boosted energy but avoid any caffeine intake or else insomnia will happen. Remember to drink plenty of fluid.