ginkgo

Posted by 4751021833212200625 on Apr 12, 2015

fine, thanks!

Works!

Posted by WorkingMum on Apr 10, 2015

Read that taking this will help my glaucoma. It definitely takes the pressure off my eyes. I notice the difference when I forget to take it! One in the morning keeps me more awake. Going to stock up on this.

good quality ...but give me severe headache

Posted by 5647583300870302937 on Apr 10, 2015

I use it for i week it gave me bad severe headache

Outstanding

Posted by 5023874925178002028 on Apr 07, 2015

One of the best Ginkgo I've use. Will by again (this the 3ed order)

This stuff is wonderful.

Posted by nataliuncik on Mar 21, 2015

I was very surprised at how effective this is. As I get older, I'm finding it more difficult to focus on things, and my short-term memory seems to be "spotty." Nothing major, but enough that it's annoying, almost like a mild case of adult attention deficit disorder -- I was easily distracted, couldn't seem to finish projects, etc.A doctor friend suggested I give this a try. I honestly wasn't expecting much. But I was pleasantly surprised. The effect was apparent within a couple of days for me. I noticed an increase in energy, and less "fragmented" focus. I could start a task and easily finish it quickly, without getting pulled into some tangential project.

Effective!

Posted by 5028478658753698469 on Mar 19, 2015

Energizing my daily thinking processes, really feel myself getting a lot more alert & quick at decisions & analysis, as well as design. Thanks!

Gingko

Posted by 4887468261517351089 on Mar 17, 2015

Good product. Will buy again

One of my favorites

Posted by 5308628965787939970 on Mar 16, 2015

It is proven that ginkgo works better when taken at higher dose one time per day compared to taking it in smaller doses spread out, so I take six/day. This product has given me more cellular energy, respiratory energy, greater circulation, memory and mental power, and a greater sense of well-being. Ginkgo is a safe supplement so I would recommend experimenting with the dosage between 2-6 pills according to your needs. The longer you take it the stronger the effects. I also combine this product with several others to support my health.

happy

Posted by 5149903638250487424 on Mar 14, 2015

Good guality..

Good for brain

Posted by Reviewer2731233 on Mar 09, 2015

My mother takes this and she is very content